Transgender's in Women's Pool League

Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?

• Total voters

Kali8675

Registered
I just joined a Women's Pool League only to find out that there are Two Transgenders that have been dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money.

The league has been losing members since trans joined. I included. Trans team has even brought in a male sub stating that he was trans for the night. They are making a mockery of Women's pool and women themselves.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. No attorney will touch the matter since laws have not been established. The women are afraid of speaking up due to bulling and threats by the transgenders.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports!

*****Please Ignore the Extreme Bully on this Thread!*****

Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any tourney they enter should be entered by all the top men in the area. They all can claim they're tranny or woman for the night. This would even up the playing field some so the POS's don't win 'em all.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money....
I see a simple solution. Establish fair handicaps. There are lots of such handicapping systems and you don't need to join a national organization to do it -- it can be all independent or in-house. No lawyers involved.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
WOW! What a topic, seems straight forward and in my opinion I think that this is WRONG. Interested to see what other people think??

Trent from Toledo

I just joined a Women's Pool League only to find out that there are Two Transgenders that have been dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money.

The league has been losing members since trans joined. I included. Trans team has even brought in a male sub stating that he was trans for the night. They are making a mockery of Women's pool and women themselves.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. No attorney will touch the matter since laws have not been established. The women are afraid of speaking up due to bulling and threats by the transgenders.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports! savewomenssports.com

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports! savewomenssports.com

Only asking, do you think woman inherently don't play as well as males? If so can you say why?

In my league we have a Transgender female and yes she's the "Top" Female player, but still plays in the lower level handicaps. So she will win that plaque at the end of the season usually. I like Bob's idea about proper handicapping though. And generally think since Pool and Billiards aren't overly physically strength driven sports there should be such an issue (men vs women, watch Emily Duddy playing against male counterparts)...

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is the natural evolution of the progressive "all inclusive" ideology. Remember all those stories about girls playing little league? Or joining the Boy Scouts? Or joining the football team? All in the name of "you can't exclude me just because I'm a girl!"

I saw a man throw a wig on, tell the camera he identified as female, and proceeded to break the Australian dead lift world record for women. Now he wants his record officially acknowledged by the australian government.

IMO, we either need to go back to girl's and boy's both with unique and spectacular abilities and characteristics, or we just do away with separate sexes altogether. It's getting too complicated.

Kali8675

Registered
This League was only intended for Women, Most of the Women only want a night out on the town. If the Women want to become more competitive against Men then they can have the option of a Co-Ed team.

Trans saw a flaw in the system and are fully taking advantage of the situation. Once again: NO rules apply to this situation. By extending the rights of one group, we should not deny the rights of others

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
So why is it again that biological women are inherently worse at pool? I know in golf its long been accepted that the boobs get in the way but what is it with pool?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here we go again.

On the plus side, it is humorous seeing the same people who chant "boys rule, girls drool" in the Battle of the Sexes threads chauvinistically come to the defense of women in this uncommon scenario.

Just saw this line:

"If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left."

LOL

Last edited:

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am concerned you are not telling the truth.

My concerns would be alleviated if you pointed out what specific women's league you play in.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am concerned you are not telling the truth.

My concerns would be alleviated if you pointed out what specific women's league you play in.

I'll go a step further. If you can identify a womens pool league that has been dominated by transgender players for years as you say, then post the information here with specifics. Include a new poll with two options.

(1) What I originally claimed is substantially true
(2) What I originally claimed is substantially untrue

If option (1) wins after being up here for 24 hours, I'll apologize publicly and send you $100.

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Every woman on the league who is opposed should just stop playing if the LO isn't willing to make it right

JC

Coos Cues
I'll go a step further. If you can identify a womens pool league that has been dominated by transgender players for years as you say, then post the information here with specifics. Include a new poll with two options.

(1) What I originally claimed is substantially true
(2) What I originally claimed is substantially untrue

If option (1) wins after being up here for 24 hours, I'll apologize publicly and send you $100.

Of course the truth is not being told. The op isn't even a woman.

And if I'm proven wrong, I will not apologize nor pay. Because I won't be.

Kali8675

Registered
Your post does not warrant a reply. You only spread evil and I will not be a part of your bulling!

Last edited:

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just call it a biological ladies tournament....keep a file of birth certificates...everyone has one.

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a scenario in Vegas at the APA world championships a few years ago, a team had an old man who identified as a woman on their team. It would have been much simpler if the league owner had let the APA know beforehand, but they didn't. What resulted was before the match the teams checked each other's ID's and someone noticed Norma Parks was actually Norman Parks. She ended up being kicked out of the tournament. I have no idea if any litigation resulted, if anyone does know what ended up happening please let me know.

So I looked more into it and from what I read the only way around this is to host an "Invitational" meaning only invited players can play. If you hold an open tournament for men with no female equivalent then women can play in it. But with an invitational you decide who plays. Maybe you can use that info in some way.

Good luck, Ben