Club Membership

Warren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike

could someone provide a direct link......for some reason (i suspect this old computer that i am using) i can not see the buttons to follow....thanks, warren..

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
asiasdad said:
Hi Mike,

I just joined, got the 150 pms, the ugly yellow banner, but no v-cash yet, my user name has not turned blue and I have no instructions on increasing an avatar.

Do these things come latter in a PM??

Danny

You've just joined, you have 1200 in vcash, your user name is blue, and to increase the size of your avatar... just place your index finger on one corner of your current avatar, your thumb on the opposite corner, and expand your fingers to the desired size.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I'm in for 12 months!! What is Vcash by way? what can you do with it?

Mike, don't think I forgot about you guys...just been busy with my new sites...once it ready, I will be sending my banner ads to you.

Thanks,
Duc.

Last edited:

worriedbeef

The Voice of Reason
Silver Member
he said they've been reduced because people thought they were a bit much.

200x200 pixels is the maximum now, if you look both of yours are no more than 200 pixels wide or high.

some people's havent come into effect yet and only will when they change their avatar i think.

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Photo Help

I would like my avitar a little larger along the size of Tates
I have tried resizing it in Corel Paint xl but it turns grainy It was taken at 5.1 Mp
How do I fix it & load it to my Avitar
Thanks
Tank

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike
Mike,

A couple thoughts on paid membership:
  • Add "AZ Member" or "User" under the user's name depending on their status.
  • Require 1/2/3 yr renewal, and offer - LIFETIME membership.
  • Require paid membership to post in the For Sale section. That would be a GREAT benefit to the community and help out AZ. Also, could set up a "classifieds" section for anyone to post in, but only members could post in "AZ For Sale" section.
  • Make iTrader part of paid membership

-td

DEVO

Registered
Hello Azer's... I'm New To This Posting Thing On Any Web Site, So I My Sound Really Dumb Here. Sorry... But What I Have Here For A Computer Is A Webtv. So Is There A Way To Use The Avatar On This Machine??? If Not ,,, The Infomation that I've Used Off This Web Site / Forums Has Been Fantastic. It Has Saved Me Alot Of Money On Buying Things And Also On Ideas. I Also Vist This Site LOTS Of Times Of The Day And Night, More Than Any Other Site. I Would More Than Likely Get A Membership Just To Say "Thankyou" For This Web Site Being Here..

With That Being Said,, Carry On,,, Brian

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
You don't actually need a paypal account. Just follow the link and choose which plan you want and then it will take you to a spot to put in your credit card info.

I don't do paypal because I don't want to give my card number on the net... So, asking: Is there a form I can fill out, an address to send a check? If so, please PM me...I don't read stickeys that often.

Last edited:

MikeJanis

Banned
pwd72s said:
I don't do paypal because I don't want to give my card number on the net... So, asking: Is there a form I can fill out, an address to send a check? If so, please PM me...I don't read stickeys that often.

PayPal is one of the MOST SECURE ways to do this. Your card # never goes past them. It's much more secure than using it in a Restaurant or a Gas Station.

Give it a try it's super simple.