Older Schon LTD, Loaded w/ Ivory

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
SOLD I got this older Schon with 3 shafts I just had refinished and a fresh leather wrap on it. The cue is as new, no nicks , dinges ,scratches. Sorry for the pictures but im not really sure how to use the camera and settings.. This cue has the ivory and black stitch ringwork with abalonia notched diamonds at bottom of each ivory spear. This is a very classy looking cue, I have the original Schon shaft 12.75mm and a Lucasi hybred slim 11.75 mm ,low deflection shaft . and a 3rd shaft also, that may go with the cue for my asking price. This cue is a steal at I listed this cue on a thread that someone was looking for a Schon and I had a couple responses from that but no one committed so im listing it for sale now..
butt is 15.30 Butt and originakl shaft together weigh 19.35 ..
shaft is 4.05 12.75mm ivory ferrule med. moori tip
lucasi shaft 3.90 11.75mm low deflection (layered tip ) ?
with matching 3 piece joint protectors

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
LTD-202

Diamonds are Abalone

Bump

Yes I seen that cue model, but it's the newer one and it has silver rings for ringwork. This cue is one of the older ones with the ivory and black block ringwork. I was told it was similar to the LTD-202 , but that # was not for the older model.. I seen that newer model out in Vegas BCA a couple weeks ago at Palmers stand and he wanted $1400 with one shaft . Thanks for the info,,,<< ED

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
LTD-202 have been around for a long time and have a few variations
Here is a pic of mine

my3schons001.jpg

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Had some offers but im not really looking for trades,,im just selling cause I dont use stainless jointed cues...Keep the pm's comeing I may make a deal..<< ED

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Im only putting this cue up for sale as I dont use stainless steel jointed cues anymore. And im not really looking for any trades but thanks for the offers so far. But if something is different and it catches my eye and I never had one before , I may be interested . But I am mainly just selling cause I wont use this cue. And I actually have 3 shafts for this cue for the right price I forgot about the other one,,,:confused: Lets get this sold ......<< ED

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
BUMP ,,,,Thanks for the offers, but not really interested in trades in what was offered so far. I really dont need another cue so I will listen to near offers,, this cue has 3 shafts for it. I forgot to add that in the description..<< ED

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
with all 3 shafts and matching joint protectors,,,, Its a steal for the older LTD model,,,the STL's are going for that with one shaft...:confused: Had close offer but hopefully get closer now...<< ED

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Lets get this sold soon, economy must really be bad

Im ready to make a deal lets hear some more offers..:wink: Had a bunch and some close ,,almost there... Like I said I just dont use stainless steel jointed cues....,,

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
butt is 19.35
lucasi shaft 3.90

Is this a typo? 23.40oz total cue weight?

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
butt is 19.35
lucasi shaft 3.90

Is this a typo? 23.40oz total cue weight?

Im sorry I put the total weight in for the butt and original shaft instead of actual butt weight...
butt is 15.30
shaft is 4.05.= 19.35...
then I have a lucasi low deflection shaft with the weight in description and I have another 5/16x14 shaft for this cue alsothat I didnt weigh , that can go with it for the right price on everything...<< ED

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same cue except where the shell is mine is done in mop, everything else is the same, do one of you guys know the model and year of mine... Thanks