2019 Mosconi Cup Tough Decision

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have not missed a Mosconi cup in Vegas since 2011 but due to many factors I have decided to stay home this year.

This was a difficult call for me as I truly love the match between the Americans vs the European players. I have made so many friends on both teams and their incredible fans but and the stories that I have are very special to me.

I did not have an easy time with this decision and I will be watching every match from home this year but to all my friends who I will be missing in a few weeks I will see you in 2021.

This event is truly one of the most entertaining and exciting things that a pool fan can go to.

Go team USA!!!

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this . I was looking forward to seeing you this year...
Maybe I'll see you at Felts .. Have a good year with the snow HAHA

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had assumed by the title of this thread it would be regarding opinions as to who will be the final player picked for team USA - Corey or Max? It does sound like it would be a very exciting event to attend, particuarly if it is closely contested in to the final day!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this . I was looking forward to seeing you this year...
Maybe I'll see you at Felts .. Have a good year with the snow HAHA

Is Moose Man going with you?

I know that there will be quite a few Denver players there.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I had assumed by the title of this thread it would be regarding opinions as to who will be the final player picked for team USA - Corey or Max? It does sound like it would be a very exciting event to attend, particuarly if it is closely contested in to the final day!

Chris that will help.I have been to the "Blow outs" and by the third day some of the interest has fallen. I personally hope Max gets the call. I sat at Griff's bar and had a great chat with Max a couple of years ago and he was really hoping it would work out for him.
Nothing against Corey, he is one of my favorites but I am a big fan of Max Eberle and it will be interesting to see if he can shine in this venue.

This tourney is so much fun and when you look out across the seats it is a whos who of legendary players and folks in the industry.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
A sad but understandable decision. I've been to 5 of the last 7 but Thanksgiving was a deal breaker for me. As the final day is on Thanksgiving, I doubt I'll even watch day four on the stream.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
A sad but understandable decision. I've been to 5 of the last 7 but Thanksgiving was a deal breaker for me. As the final day is on Thanksgiving, I doubt I'll even watch day four on the stream.

Well you were the deciding vote for me Stu, it just would not be the same going and not hanging out. I look forward to seeing you at the US Open 9-ball in the spring...save me a seat.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Well you were the deciding vote for me Stu, it just would not be the same going and not hanging out. I look forward to seeing you at the US Open 9-ball in the spring...save me a seat.

Already done. Check your personal email.

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never had the pleasure of meeting anyone from this forum (that I know of), but I will be attending this year...I bought up all the leftover USA swag from walmart after July 4th, so I shouldn't be hard to find...anyone that wants to meet up, send me a PM for my cell and we will get together...Also planning a night at Griff's (never been, but can't wait) if anyone wants to join...

U S A,
U S A!!!!

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Cuebuddy ,
Mooseman and his son And I are going .
I am going to drive so I will wave when I go by Vail.
Please have the snow cleared by then. lol

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Hi Cuebuddy ,
Mooseman and his son And I are going .
I am going to drive so I will wave when I go by Vail.
Please have the snow cleared by then. lol

I can’t promise that it won’t be snowing but I will put down some extra aggregate for traction so you don’t knick a guardrail and.Burst into flames.

I can promise you will have a great time😎

Please give Jeanette Lee a big hug for me. :wub:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Already done. Check your personal email.

I just booked my SW flights to Vegas NOW....$218 r/t.

Today SW JUST....released their new spring schedule.

Book it now and get exact departure and return flights that suit you.

Mandalay Bay and Pool room Sunday, the day before play starts....Griffs.