PFD Super Deluxe Sneaky Petes New Unchalked.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
ICCS award winning cuemaker Paul Drexler was kind enough to honor my dealer request for a few special sneaky petes. He doesn't make them as a rule and has not made any for the better part of 10 years. I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Here are the specs and prices. All cues have capped white phenolic joints/ Hoppe ring, clearcoat finish, Radial pin and 13mm shaft w/linen melamine ferrule with Triangle tip. Joint protector set included as shown. Prices include shipping in CONUS. Verified PayPal to confirmed address okay in USA. No trades.

1. Purpleheart/ Maple, 19.2 oz., 3.99 oz. shaft, 18-3/4" balance point, $650.00. SOLD.

2. Zebrawood/ Birdseye, Mark Bear blank, 19.31 oz., 4.11 shaft, 19-1/2" balance point, $675.00. SALE PENDING.

3. Bocote/ Birdseye, Mark Bear blank, 19.21 oz., G-10 Radial pin, 3.86 shaft, 18-1/2" balance point, $675.00.

PFDpete1a.jpg

PFDpete1b.jpg

PFDpete2a.jpg

PFDpete2b.jpg

PFDpete3a.jpg

PFDpete3b.jpg

Last edited:

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Besides being well made cues, these are instant collectables. Made by a cuemaker's cuemaker PFD!

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Martin, would like to see closeup of hoppe ring and logo. These do look beautiful. Will you be attending the SBE this year?

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gotta love the Mark Bear Blanks. He builds great quality full splice blanks and cues. I'm glad to see his work acknowledged by the OP.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Yes, booth 41. C'mon by and say hello. Might sell out of these before then. The Bocote deluxe pete is still for sale. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Martin

Martin, would like to see closeup of hoppe ring and logo. These do look beautiful. Will you be attending the SBE this year?

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Let me know when you get one of these in cocobolo! Bump for a great cuemaker and an awesome dealer!

Last edited:

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Thanks Randy, I was lucky to get these as Paul doesn't make petes. He'll be at my booth at SBE so I'll ask him if he'll do a few more. C'mon by booth 41 and say hello if you plan to go.

Martin

Let me know when you get one of these in cocobolo! Bump for a great cuemaker and an awesome dealer!