From the Ground UP - Diamond Paragon

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Here's picts from a Diamond Paragon installation. This is a home table that plays like the commercial tables.

IMG_20110312_143839-2.jpg

IMG_20110312_143859-1.jpg

IMG_20110312_144427.jpg

left out pictures of the frame with crossmembers and strecters. sorry

IMG_20110312_151954.jpg

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can't find

Why cant I find that table on the diamond site?

I was at Valley Forge this past weekend and asked Greg Sullivan and Chad of Diamond Billiards that same thing. They said they have not put it into their web site as of now, but will be puuting info out on it in a short time.

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donny- As always... beautiful work! Thanks for posting. :thumbup:

Regards,

Robert Raiford

The Voice of CaromTV
Silver Member
Great job - thanks for the pics!

Guess where this was delivered? ... Here's the view from his house.

So is south of China Beach Park close enough, or do you want us to start rattling off likely addresses based on correlating your pic with google/bing maps topography :)

Robert

Last edited:

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Great job - thanks for the pics!

So is south of China Beach Park close enough, or do you want us to start rattling off likely addresses based on correlating your pic with google/bing maps topography :)

Robert

bullseye. did you use google to find out where or are you familiar with San Francisco?

Robert Raiford

The Voice of CaromTV
Silver Member
bullseye. did you use google to find out where or are you familiar with San Francisco?

I was in SF briefly many years ago, but that wasn't any help. About a minute of looking around the bridge on google maps OTOH and there it was :) Some helpful google users have even uploaded pics from almost identical angles which confirmed it. That's quite a view!

Robert

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
I just built another one of these tables and there has been some nice improvements to the built-in leveling system under the legs and for center slate adjustments.

IMG_20111014_145703.jpg

IMG_20111014_145655.jpg

IMG_20111014_145712.jpg

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Diamond Paragon

I saw this table and other "home" tables that Diamond are making now when I was at the factory a few weeks ago.

Their really nice, the construction is tops and it'll play like the tables at the local poolhall.

The price point on some of them are really good too. Diamond is appealing to the people that don't like the looks of a commercial table or who want something more suiting to their home decor.

Like I said, they have a couple other designs in the works too, mainly different leg styling, all look good though.

Cheers,

I personally still like the Professional and Pro-Am the best!