josh brothers lessons

SLOW_N_TIGHT

Registered
I had the privilege of having josh stay at my house for a few days this week. While he was up here he gave some lessons to me and my girlfriend. He really helped out my girlfriend ALOT she is a c player and after working with him this week she is well on her way to to becoming a c+ maybe even a b player. He was really great with the lessons and is very affordable. so not only is he a great player and a great person, he is also a great instructor.

I highly recommend him if your looking to improve your game at any level

SLOW_N_TIGHT

Registered
(BUMP) Wow i had to rescue my post from no mans land lol. Does anyone have any cool stories about josh, or maybe some nice things to say. also anyone interested in lessons in the tri-state area (New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania) you can let me know on here or pm me and i can get you in contact with him.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've been playing Josh in 14.1, 1pkt, and 10-ball sets. He's the nicest guy in the world and loves to share information. I love playing him because although I can't win-- I'm always learning.

His stroke is amaaaazing.

Dave

ogre4905

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have known Josh for a very long time and you couldn't ask for a better guy. If anyone sees him just say ogre says hello.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know him but I always enjoyed watching him play. I know when he won the open at valley forge he tore through that field and put a whooping on the guy he played in the finals. Not sure of the score but I know the set was over real quick. Phenomenal talent and hit them well at a very young age.

JMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About 2 years ago I had just moved to NY from Florida. I drew Josh in the 1st round of a tournament. I didn't know who he was. I was thinking to myself "This little gerber baby can't beat me." I don't even remember the set. I lost 7-0. He's a real nice guy. I told him you could've taken it a little easy on me. He said "This is my job, I need to win."

SLOW_N_TIGHT

Registered
Yea josh does play great. Love watching him break the balls, he hits them a ton. Offensively he can hang with some of the best with the combination of his break and his firepower. Lets just say i did alot of racking and id like to think im a solid "A" player. Ogre josh laughed and said whats up. Keep the positive comments coming guys he really enjoys the fact the people appreciate his hard work

thanks

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know him personally, but I've seen enough of him to impress the heck out of me. Of all the players that are not really household names that I think have the ability to hang with the best it would be the likes of a Josh Brothers. I would just like to see him secure a nice sponsorship to give him more opportunities.