View Single Post
Old
  (#2668)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

09-07-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
Right now I'm in Green Bay, Wi. Took a little trip over here to commentate on the Zack Marquardt/Tyler Styer race to 100 money match.

I ended up staying 5 days doing 7 lessons with very little advertising.

This was a test run for the motorhome and my body. Had lung hernia surgery about 3 weeks ago and didn't know if I was up to it. Well. let me tell you I passed and so did the motorhome.

Now I go back to Chippewa falls and get the finishing touches done on the motorhome to get things Perfect and then I'm going to the Twin Cities to do about 15 lessons up there. Looks like they missed me, at least the people that were on the fence about learning Perfect Aim. When I'm gone I might never come back. There is a lot of people out there to help.

And to be honest, I don't think Perfect Aim should be called an aiming system but a total pool shooting system.
Hi Geno what was the final score? I see day one was 50-9. But canít find any information for day 2. Thanks.