View Single Post
Old
  (#27)
jviss
AzB Silver Member
jviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-17-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
Be careful- you might have so much fun playing that you sell the GC and get an actual snooker table (I did!).

I started playing snooker on my pool table just like this, even had grey cloth like yours! 15 reds is challenging and very congested. 10 reds is a bit better.

I almost made a 147 with fifteen reds but missed the brown . Here’s a vid of a practice session with 10 reds:
https://youtu.be/yeTG_EQNa2I

Have fun!!

PS in my experience this is not a good approximation of playing snooker on a real snooker table, but it is still enjoyable for sure!
Yes! We had a wonderful time Sunday, with a father's day brunch and two of my four adult kids in company. We played eight ball for a while, and then I refereed a snooker game between my kids. My daughter said she enjoyed snooker more than 'pool!' We played with the fifteen reds, as shown in my pics, above. It was fun.

I will try the ten reds, then the six, to see how it goes.