Your favorite picture of POOL balls

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
I was just "thumbing" through my picture library, and came across this picture from that great
thread about the home made ball polisher.

I came across this picture, and I think this is the best picture of pool balls I have ever seen.
The colors are just so incredibly true and vibrant, and show up so well against the gray background.

I really love this picture, and thought others might have a favorite picture of pool balls that they
admire so much, that they would like to share it with us.

cleaner2.jpg

Last edited:

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
whitey2 said:
I came across this picture, and I think this is the best picture of .... balls I have ever seen.
The colors are just so incredibly true and vibrant, and show up so well against the gray background.

Must be some old balls :D :D :D

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
Must be some old balls :D :D :D

:) I'm a little slow today.

For about 30 seconds, I thought you were just pointing out the spelling of "gray" as opposed to "grey".

More coffee... And must check water level in basement... :(

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
whitey2 said:
:) I'm a little slow today.

For about 30 seconds, I thought you were just pointing out the spelling of "gray" as opposed to "grey".

More coffee... And must check water level in basement :(

Don't forget your life jakcet :D

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I like a picture by Frederique Rijsdijk, Dutch photomaster who worked at a European championship. That's not the photo I like, but I couldn't find it at the moment. So I provide another one as an example of his artwork.
index.php

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somewhere out there is a picture of a hot girl from the waist down laying on her back wearing nothing but a 9 ball rack of balls covering up her cooter. If I could find it again to post it I would:(

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dead Money said:
Somewhere out there is a picture of a hot girl from the waist down laying on her back wearing nothing but a 9 ball rack of balls covering up her cooter. If I could find it again to post it I would:(

No need to find it, it's perfectly seen inside my head now. :)

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
This is a picture I made from scratch in Photoshop a few years ago. I slapped the AZB logo on it as a gift for Mike and the gang here at AZB. Presented to them at last year's BCA Nationals.

AZ Billiards pool universe 3.jpg

Stones

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
whitey2 said:
Wow, good post. I never made the correlation. :)

Hehe, glad you liked it. :) That pic you put in the original post is really nice. I think it has inspired me to polish my Centennials this evening.

Cheers,
Cuebacca

Last edited:

worldison2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
Hehe, glad you liked it. :) That pic you put in the original post is really nice. I think it has inspired me to polish my Centennials this evening.

Cheers,
Cuebacca
I liked it, too. Especially the secret message in the white font! Didn't catch it until you got quoted. VERY CLEVER!

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
another...

from that same video

using pool shaft on drums :)

deflection wasn't such an issue

Attachments

• drums1.jpg
    drums1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 137