Has Anyone Tried The Zero-X Kicking/Banking/Secrets System?

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Damn.....as the commercial says, "Here...we...go!"

Attachments

• popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 4,389

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Your right. Here we go with the usual smart ass meaningless posts when someone is simply trying to get some feedback about a couple of dvd's before spending the money on them. Way to be a statistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdiddy

Registered
I tried to do a search with no results. Has anyone tried out the Zero-X system dvd's yet? Thoughts? Reviews?

I bought all three. Well worth the money. If you only learn one thing on all three videos for $20 it's worth it. Imho.

Paul D.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesn't matter which one you believe because all you really want to know is does the kicking system really work. I have used them and they are very good. I have learned a lot from watching this kicking video and it has really helped my game. For the price you can't go wrong.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
It doesn't matter which one you believe because all you really want to know is does the kicking system really work. I have used them and they are very good. I have learned a lot from watching this kicking video and it has really helped my game. For the price you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the input

SeanChamp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Agreed, they are good

ArtOfTheCue

Matt
Silver Member

Agreed. They're excellent. I'm actually kicking balls in every now and then after watching carefully and taking notes.

His kicking systems are pretty simple once you get used to them, but you'll want to take notes to help you remember until you get them locked in.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
THe DVD's are VERY GOOD, you will NOT be dissapponted. If you wanna learn how to kick, and kick very well, don't hesitate...trust me on this one :)

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THe DVD's are VERY GOOD, you will NOT be dissapponted. If you wanna learn how to kick, and kick very well, don't hesitate...trust me on this one :)

I also will second this and the other positive statements. I took notes with some crude hand drawn diagrams as well as so e screenshots and keep them handy for reference on my ipad.

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have them they are great. I think you will like them.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
I bought and downloaded the kicking and banking videos. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I downloaded these three videos as well and I like them. The kicking system alone is well worth the money and Tor does a real good job of explaining and demonstrating the concepts. I have watched them a few times and took some notes before I went to the table to see what I had learned. It won't be long before it becomes automatic.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Kicking video is the best demonstration I have ever seen or read about. This information is very valuable for kicking (of course), position play and safety play.

I have a table at home and hit the pause button many times. To this day I still watch the whole thing from beginning to end to reenforce my memory on a bi-weekly basis.

Actually all of the videos are excellent and presented very well. At $8.99 each you cant go wrong.

Have a good day. :)

John

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My banking and kicking has improved so much since I purchased the 4 DVDs and watched them so many times and took notes and made drawings and diagrams. Tor's system is so easy to understand. I've practiced by myself for several hours, several times, just doing one-ball banks and end-rail kicks and now I've improved a whole lot. Today, the best pool player in our town told me I was "really good at banking". I highly recommend his DVDs.

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My words could not express what Tor is doing for this pool world. He changes the way i play pool forever.Tor, What you have done to this pool world is priceless and always be remembered. Any ones have a chance to meet up with him is blessing.
Regards
Peter

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I downloaded them all. It's top level instruction and very well presented. Tor is a great teacher and player and has worked hard to produce a quality product.