DCC - Who's going and when?

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
10th thru the 14th.

Me and the dog will be there. Short trip this year. Have too much drama at the pool hall to stay the full time. I will be going through at least a case of Red Bull in 4 days. I may sleep one night too.

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anything yet??

hey timberly, have you recieved the skrilla??:cool: you shoulda recieved my check by now.... let me know.
thank you,
joey

T

Timberly

JOEY said:
hey timberly, have you recieved the skrilla??:cool: you shoulda recieved my check by now.... let me know.
thank you,
joey
Hey Joey! I got your check but you're going to need to register your friend. If you/he doesn't want to do this, I can mail you a check for $25 or give you the cash at Derby. Let me know. ;)

boradriver said:
Just wanted to check and see if it is possible to add someone as a player even if they are not on AZ.

Thanks

Williebetmore said:
B-man,
Get them a screen name - it's not difficult - then send in the cash.

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timberly said:
Hey Joey! I got your check but you're going to need to register your friend. If you/he doesn't want to do this, I can mail you a check for $25 or give you the cash at Derby. Let me know. ;)

Hi. I was wondering if you received my check . Sent out
about 10 days ago.

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8ballart is registered

ok timberly, art is officially registered, go ahead and cash the check. im not sure if you remember him, but he was the older gray hair guy i was with. he went to jeeves party with me. anywho, hes all legal, so we'll see you at the dcc.
take care,
joey

T

Timberly

RTaylor692 said:
What is this list for??
Please see the 3 sticky threads on the main page of this (DCC) forum. We will have a private room for AZB & 1 pocket.org members with two tables.

We're also holding raffles to participate in an 8 ball scotch doubles match and a 1 pocket scoth doubles match with pro's.

Here's the links...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=46386

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=46394

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=46390

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to try and make it for the 1pocket, so I'll probably be there for a couple of days or three.

Lou Figueroa

T

Timberly

cueandcushion said:
Hmmm...If I remember my posts from early this year...I owe Timberly a burger at the restaurant....

:)
LOL,. I don't remember that. I'm usually telling folks that I'll settle for a beer. :p

The burgers in the bar are really good. The rest of the fare isn't so great but they definitely know how to make a burger.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will go Jan 4 - 8 and Jan 12 - 13 work permitting

Looking forward to meeting some AZ'rs

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
jan 9-13

pugh and i will be there on the 9th of january thru the 13th! looking forward to meeting all of you!:cool:

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
I've never been to the DCC, but if work allows I am going to head down. The catch is I won't know until the day before. :( I'm not expecting to stay somewhere close, but I'll certainly have a placed lined up before I head down.

One of the big reasons I would like to go is to actually see and say hello to some of the regular posters here. How would I be able to best recognize an AZ'er down there. Do AZer's wear a big flashy hat with their screen name in lights, or do you just drop in one of the rooms and ask around?

I've got my fingers crossed and hope I can check this out. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Da Poet said:
I've never been to the DCC, but if work allows I am going to head down. The catch is I won't know until the day before. :( I'm not expecting to stay somewhere close, but I'll certainly have a placed lined up before I head down.

One of the big reasons I would like to go is to actually see and say hello to some of the regular posters here. How would I be able to best recognize an AZ'er down there. Do AZer's wear a big flashy hat with their screen name in lights, or do you just drop in one of the rooms and ask around?

I've got my fingers crossed and hope I can check this out. It sounds like a lot of fun!
The big flashy hats are on order. I'll keep you posted.:D

Cannon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just found out I'll be going.......10th thru 13th. Will be my first time.

Bob

Last edited:

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Believe it or not there are rooms still available at the Executive West. However the deadline for the discount was 12-29. The room rate is now 142.50 + tax.

I got 3 nights at Executive East for 89.00 a night. 1/11 through 1/13 (I'm going to call back and upgrade to a refrigerator. 10.00 more)

Last edited:

subnoizerat1605

st. louis area

Just curiuos if any of the local players from the St. Louis area are headed to the DCC?? I'm headed down there myself, just to have a good time. Hope to see some of the best players around this area be able to make the trek....players like Chuck Raulston, Jey Pettlon, Andy Quinn, Justin Bergman, Lars Vardaman, Rich Sager and more. Good luck to any of you going.