Derby City Classic 2008 - who's coming?

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ibuycues said:
I will be there.... the entire time! It`s a great week!

Will

Hey Will,
I just decided today to hop on a plane and go... I will be going just from 1/9-1/12.. I entered the 9-ball tourney and probably bring a few cues..
Take Care.
Ken
Highendcues

Kevin

Dr. Kevorkian of Threads
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
I AM COMING!!!

Can't wait...:D

Hey talk to me. Last year had plans then family issues. This year it is a Boeing 757 from Narita Japan to Dulles, then a 737 direct to Kansas city, christmas with family, this morning some flight from MCI to Chicago then another to Louisville, arriving 5pm or so. Count me IN, baby. See you all at the AZ Room, tonight if I can find it... first timer ya know, but I will be playing banks just to get my feet wet, so to speak.

See you tonight~!

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am all packed and ready to hop a plane tomorow night. I will have one cue and my personal cue with me. Look forward to meeting everyone there. Chris.

Jeeves

you are in range!!!
Silver Member
everyone please have a great time

I sure wish I was able to come out on catch up with everyone. don't lose too much $ to your friends :D . Have a great one.

jeeves

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I plan on leaving in a about an hour. I just hope someone will pick me up on the highway. People just don't trust hitchhikers like they used to.

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
rossaroni said:
I plan on leaving in a about an hour. I just hope someone will pick me up on the highway. People just don't trust hitchhikers like they used to.

Just carry an axe and a 12 of Bud Light and someone will pick you up.