My new Diamond cocobolo table has arrived!

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a rather lengthy wait, my Diamond table is here! The pictures don't do it justice. It has the new rail system from Diamond and from what I can tell, it definitely plays more "true". Hope you enjoy. I know I do :)

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
Table looks great. Just an observation, but I noticed that you have electrical outlets spaced evenly around your walls in the middle. Are you putting up bar signs or something else? Just wondering.
Mark

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking table!!!!

Usually the balls made the tables look old you now have the reverse problem, not a bad spot to be in.:thumbup:

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
After a rather lengthy wait, my Diamond table is here! The pictures don't do it justice. It has the new rail system from Diamond and from what I can tell, it definitely plays more "true". Hope you enjoy. I know I do :)

IMG_1644.jpg
I had thought that Diamond changed the color of the logo to BLUE on those tables with the new rails coming out of the factory.

Was this a modified table?

Just curious.

And the cocobolo looks fantastic. That's not Dymondwood, is it?

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Absolutely beautiful.
To be honest, the very first photograph scared me a little. I thought they had screwed up and put the pockets in the middle of the table.
Love the Cocobolo. :)

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table looks great. Just an observation, but I noticed that you have electrical outlets spaced evenly around your walls in the middle. Are you putting up bar signs or something else? Just wondering.
Mark

This room was a remodeled room off my garage so I just left all the outlets. Not sure what I will do with them yet but a bar sounds like a good idea.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had thought that Diamond changed the color of the logo to BLUE on those tables with the new rails coming out of the factory.

Was this a modified table?

Just curious.

And the cocobolo looks fantastic. That's not Dymondwood, is it?

This one had the rails modified by RKC. And not all blue logos have the new rails. This does not have dymondwood rails. Not an option with cocobolo.