View Single Post
Old
  (#20)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-05-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideologist View Post
And it is worthless to the next guy.

"Forward balanced" or "rear balanced" are about the best you can do, most cuemakers won't dive deeper than that
I deal with cue makers who maybe dive a bit deeper than the ones you deal with.

Like I've said on here 1,000 times, I'm buying my cues to play with...not sell. With only a handful of exceptions, there is no "next guy" to get any of my cues.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***