View Single Post
Old
  (#25)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-06-2020, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergruven View Post
hey jeff!
good to hear from you, and thanks for the shout
the cue I'm working with at the moment has got a wood pin
not sure how movable that one is
but armed (literally) with the knowledge
that moving weight forward is in the first place conceivable
I'm certainly curious to speak with a cue person (aka someone competent) bout it
things the way they are, it might be a minute before I get to do that
but in the meanwhile this forum remains a sweet refuge, and great place to learn,
especially from wise and kind players such as yourself!
thanks again, and goodest wishes to you pal
Your MORE than welcome.

I learned a long time ago that sinking money into custom pool cues was not the smartest of decisions.

On the other hand, I found that a lower to mid-level production cue can be bought and modified to be all we need/want in a playing cue.

Talk to you soon sir.

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?