View Single Post
Old
  (#26)
AzB Silver Member
Cron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond reputeCron has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-06-2020, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergruven View Post
surprising and interesting
I'm still figuring it out, but I definitely like a cue a certain way
as time goes on, that might change some
but if I was going to buy a nice cue
I wouldn't want worry about cue dimensions
I would want to focus on the "hit" of it tho
Do know that if you consider your question as having both hands on the stick, this isn't a dumb question at all... at all !

The main problem is that for people with longer wingspans, they need extensions and those add a lot of weight. What I'm finding is that if you have a longer wingspan, you actually want the stick shorter than 58" (~55 or 56") and want the extension to be made of a very lightweight material. I use 3D printing to overcome this as that allows much finer control over the balance EXCLUSIVELY. The balance is literally 100% of the reason I 3D print extensions... nothing else!

I believe that every time a taller person adds a production extension by a major brand they immediately love the extra length, but they are also concious of all that add weight. Even Predator's 12" carbon fiber extension is ridiculously heavy when all you want is length and not weight.