Who has the finest fanciest and best looking box cues?

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lenoxmjs requested I post this one...

Kikel_BRW_Box.jpg

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Tonkin Box Cue

I would like to share this one it was the first box cue i built

View attachment 331716

This cue is one of the most magnificent cues I have ever seen, and is certainly one of the handful of absolute masterpieces I have been blessed to own as part of my collection.

Pete was a gem to work with during the design and construction of this cue, and I was delivered a treasured friendship along with the cue of my dreams.

The cue won People's Choice honors as Cue of the Year at the Hopkins Expo in 2012.

Obviously, an heirloom that won't be leaving the collection.

Thanks for putting up the picture Pete!

Will Prout

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
This cue is one of the most magnificent cues I have ever seen, and is certainly one of the handful of absolute masterpieces I have been blessed to own as part of my collection.

Pete was a gem to work with during the design and construction of this cue, and I was delivered a treasured friendship along with the cue of my dreams.

The cue won People's Choice honors as Cue of the Year at the Hopkins Expo in 2012.

Obviously, an heirloom that won't be leaving the collection.

Thanks for putting up the picture Pete!

Will Prout

No only is that monster a box cue, its also a ivory handle! best of both worlds.. deffinatly a masterpiece in any collection... grats Will..

chris

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Box cue

Manzino "La Finesrta" will always be my favorite box cue of all time.
This was one of my favorite projects Bob and myself have done together.
This cue IMO inspired the over the top box cue's we've seen since.
Best,
Ken Kerner

7677a756.jpg
[/IMG]
476fed0a.jpg
[/IMG]
8dce195c.jpg
[/IMG]

5d1c84ed.jpg
[/IMG]
f985be4b.jpg
[/IMG]

I gotta be honest here.... Ken's Box cue is the finest I've ever seen in my life to date. The design is pure elegance ,not gaudy filled with tons of inlays/ivory to just achieve a large cue status. This is an art canvass executed flawlessly. Well done. Very very nice