Anyone looking to get rid of SBE singles entry?

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
As the title states, I'm looking for anyone who wants to get rid of their Super Billiards Expo Amateur Singles entry. The event is filled as of now and they probably won't be opening it up any further. I'm pretty sure it is transferable so if you or anyone you know of is looking to sell their spot, let me know. Thanks

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
As the title states, I'm looking for anyone who wants to get rid of their Super Billiards Expo Amateur Singles entry. The event is filled as of now and they probably won't be opening it up any further. I'm pretty sure it is transferable so if you or anyone you know of is looking to sell their spot, let me know. Thanks

Why would anyone want to sell their spot to someone whose handle is "dogginda9" and moniker is "Waiting 'til next year"?

J/K. :D

Seriously, I hope someone offers you an opportunity and you secure a spot!
-Sean

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Jeff if I were your advertising agent I would tell you to do this...

Say your full name. Tell them you are a national champion and a good bet to cash in that field. Lastly tell them they can have a percentage of your action if they want to make some sort of deal.

You gotta conceed some things to get this ball rolling!

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
OK, I'll bite---

What's it worth?
Not much. I was dumb enough to believe someone that told me I could sign up on site and there was no limit to entries. My mistake. With that in mind, I don't have a problem paying a little extra for my mistake. Hopefully someone will who can't make it sees this thread.

Good points Mikey. But I'm hoping to find my own way on this one. Will have to wait and see though.

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
If anyone knows of someone who needs to unload theirs, feel free to shoot me a pm for my number. I'll be heading out tomorrow night. Thanks, Jeff

racefornine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
transfer

I was told by Allen H . players wishing to withdraw may recieve a refund but entrie are not transferable .

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skip the tourney... stay in the pit! You'll have more fun and make more money. You can also keep your own hours.

Good luck ;)

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Thanks Duane. I'm sure I'll spend some time there. Hopefully I can get on the waiting list and find a spot for the main event.