johnny archer classic

jascorpion

It's not his tournament, Dragon Promotions renamed another tournament using his name. Seemingly as a marketing thing for their "union".

The Johnny Archer Classic is my tournament and it is NOT owned by anyone else but me. Our dates for the tournament this year is Dec. 2-5. It will be the Thursday after the Mosconi Cup ends. It will be at Marietta Billiard Club again this year. There will be more added money than it was last year. We are gonna have a great time so come and join us. All event details will be coming out very soon. See ya there!! thanks, Johnny Archer

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
The Johnny Archer Classic is my tournament and it is NOT owned by anyone else but me. Our dates for the tournament this year is Dec. 2-5. It will be the Thursday after the Mosconi Cup ends. It will be at Marietta Billiard Club again this year. There will be more added money than it was last year. We are gonna have a great time so come and join us. All event details will be coming out very soon. See ya there!! thanks, Johnny Archer

Awesome. I enjoyed the stream of the matches at your tournament last year. Looking forward to it again.

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
I apologize Johnny but I think your 1 key may not be working. Did you mean 12th - 15th of December?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

From how this press release made it sound, Dragon Promo renamed the Gem City tournament after you. Pool is in a very confusing state right now :frown:

Dragon Promotions in conjunction with Marietta Billiard Club will be producing the 3rd Annual Johnny Archer Classic on October 12th-14th, 2012. The event formally known as the Gem City Classic,

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is this event taking place this weekend? Any streaming?

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was on Johnny's FB page back in November:

Johnny Archer shared Johnny Archer's status.
November 7
Johnny Archer Classic Tournament Update
I just want to let everyone know that the Johnny Archer Classic has been postponed till March of 2014. Thanks for your patience.

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
morning rob...funny about the dates for the "classic", hope it happens in march, know what I mean? by the way, ...I got 2 nd prize when I joined az forum as a "gold member, got a great break cue from predator, a BK000 ....awesome...

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was on Johnny's FB page back in November:

Johnny Archer shared Johnny Archer's status.
November 7
Johnny Archer Classic Tournament Update
I just want to let everyone know that the Johnny Archer Classic has been postponed till March of 2014. Thanks for your patience.

Ok, thanks for the update!