New pool company, help pick our name!

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been working really hard on launching a new company specializing in the Billiard niche. We've done a ton of work and are all ready to go just can't commit to the brand name. Like any of these? We're starting out with apparel for pool players then expanding from there. All input is greatly appreciated. Suggestions welcome. I'm looking for something that screams pool culture but will also resonate with the new generation.

So far I got:

Pack Animal
Pooltitude
Pooligan
Velvet Stroke
BEAST
PATTERNS
GO OFF Pool & Billiards Co.
Win Some Lose None
OUT FROM ANYWHERE
Wasted Cueball
$troke ( “Money Stroke” )
Pool Player
Dark Horse
Dangerous
89 Billiards
NATURAL
BREAK X RUN CLUB
Pool Gods
HILL HILL
American Billiards
DEAD EYE

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been working really hard on launching a new company specializing in the Billiard niche. We've done a ton of work and are all ready to go just can't commit to the brand name. Like any of these? We're starting out with apparel for pool players then expanding from there. All input is greatly appreciated. Suggestions welcome. I'm looking for something that screams pool culture but will also resonate with the new generation.

So far I got:

Pack Animal
Pooltitude
Pooligan
Velvet Stroke
BEAST
PATTERNS
Win Some Lose None
OUT FROM ANYWHERE
Wasted Cueball
Pool Player
Dark Horse
Dangerous
89 Billiards
NATURAL
BREAK X RUN CLUB
Pool Gods
HILL HILL
American Billiards
DEAD EYE

It needs more work.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So far I got:

Pack Animal
Pooltitude
Pooligan
Velvet Stroke
BEAST
PATTERNS
Win Some Lose None
OUT FROM ANYWHERE
Wasted Cueball
Pool Player
Dark Horse
Dangerous
89 Billiards
NATURAL
BREAK X RUN CLUB
Pool Gods
HILL HILL
American Billiards
DEAD EYE

Besides Dark Horse(which is or used to publish comics) I didn't really like the selection, so I am with Joe.
At the end of the day everyone's a critic, concentrate on good customer service and fair prices and good luck with the endeavor.

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kindly don’t trash the names unless you suggest one yourself. If the list didnt need work I wouldnt have been posting.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New pool company

Attachments

• MG.jpg
    MG.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 822

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's Brutal Gear and Hustlin already. You really want to do this? Got investors? Your dough? I don't really like any of the names listed to be honest.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe something simple like "Masse". Non-players won't have a clue what it means and that by itself is kinda cool. Just a thought.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Horsefooker Apparel

Horsefooked Apparel

Who Ordered a HorseFookin? Apparel

Have a hunch? Bet a Bunch! Clothing

Yellow Bellied Coward Clothing

Ride the 9 Like a Pussy Shirts and Gear

You couldnt hit water if you fell out of a boat Clothes for Players

Want a spot? Fook you! Apparel

Let me know if you need my paypal. :thumbup:

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of the ones on your list...

I like 89 Billiards but i think you can do better.

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's Brutal Gear and Hustlin already. You really want to do this? Got investors? Your dough? I don't really like any of the names listed to be honest.

I don’t want to do this. I’m doing this. Please see my earlier post regarding “I dont like these” comment.