Name the one person you miss seeing here.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't read the thread, only the title. I'll go back
and read it later. The title did attract me to the thread,
of course, and there is one poster that I always think
of, because he was/is the best of the best IMO.

LOCK N LOAD

I sure miss his posts on here.

Last edited:

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJD and CJ

How long is or was SJD banned. (PLEASE not ," not long enough" it's not
clever or original). When someone is banned how do you know for how
long. I miss C.J. and SJD . They both have great stories that are fun to
to read. How anyone can think C.J. quit posting here because his sales dried
up is beyond me. Do really think that selling those DVDs was a great money
making deal. Name any player of his caliber that has given information as
freely as he has. He always replied to every question asked. You may not
agree, but he always answered. SJD, was a top player years ago and very
old school. I know him, and watched him play many times. He barred no one.
Both are quick , with great comeback lines. Reading them sure beat, what
should I name my new cue, or is best to chalk clockwise, or counter clockwise.
jack
Free SJD

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Thanks for those mentioning me :) It's true that I ran for a seat in the Norwegian Parliament in 2013, and got elected. That really put an end to me playing pool, simply because there aren't enough hours a day.

I really wanted to play in the upcoming Norwegian 9-ball Championship this coming weekend, but I recently moved to the Committee on Finance and economic affairs, so the last 3 weeks have been non-stop negotiating over nexy years Budget, so couldn't find room to practice.

I do drop by to play pool a couple of times a year, and I normally drop by AZB once a month to see what's going on :)

I have to admit though that Facebook have replaced AZB when it comes to need for information about results, photos and keeping in touch, and as a bonus there's fewer trolls.

To keep this on topic, I have to agree with wacheck who said he misses the posts between Danny Harriman and John Schmidt :D

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
That's inaccurate, he isn't here because he's working on his game & some business within the game. He'll be back.

You should REALLY not let your personal disdain for someone lead you to post things that aren't true.

He's (CJ Wiley) been around Des Moines lately giving free lessons to kids at Big Dog's.

Jeff Livingston

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The slogan under your name, should be "not banned YET". :D

You have always been on thin ice around here. :grin:

Come visit some time, you Locksmith.

JoeyA

Thanks for those mentioning me :) It's true that I ran for a seat in the Norwegian Parliament in 2013, and got elected. That really put an end to me playing pool, simply because there aren't enough hours a day.

I really wanted to play in the upcoming Norwegian 9-ball Championship this coming weekend, but I recently moved to the Committee on Finance and economic affairs, so the last 3 weeks have been non-stop negotiating over nexy years Budget, so couldn't find room to practice.

I do drop by to play pool a couple of times a year, and I normally drop by AZB once a month to see what's going on :)

I have to admit though that Facebook have replaced AZB when it comes to need for information about results, photos and keeping in touch, and as a bonus there's fewer trolls.

To keep this on topic, I have to agree with wacheck who said he misses the posts between Danny Harriman and John Schmidt :D