Tascarella Mosconi Tribute

tk123456789

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got an email from Pete with my tracking number for this beauty! I will post more pics when I get the cue in my hands!!

Attachments

• 2019-03-12 12.08.40.jpg
    2019-03-12 12.08.40.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 1,424
Last edited:

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CONGTRATS....
On your new TASC-
Pete builds really nice cues-
" Can't wait to see the whole cue
ENJOY :)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tascarella never disappoints so it will be better than you expect.
The nicest Bushka design I ever saw was a RB with ivory joint.
It was on Cornerstone Cues around 5-6 yrs ago or thereabout.
I kick myself in the shins when I think about missing out on it.
The ivory joint made it look different & also a lot more rare too.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
And then there were 2....

Both are nice cues however The original Mosconi Tribute Tascarella cue made which you have has original Balabushka parts. Also to note Tim your Mosconi tribute cue ran 141 balls in the very 1st inning right out of the fedex box from Pete. I know this because I did it. This might be a record with a brand new cue in a 1st inning. Mosconi did run 125 in a race to 125 in the 1st inning with a Paradise cue giving to him as a gift and stopped.

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Both are nice cues however The original Mosconi Tribute Tascarella cue made which you have has original Balabushka parts. Also to note Tim your Mosconi tribute cue ran 141 balls in the very inning right out of the fedex box from Pete. I know this because I did it. This might be a record with a brand new cue in a 1st inning. Mosconi did run 125 in a race to 125 in the 1st inning with a Paradise cue giving to him as a gift and stopped.

Mine (yours) is special I agree Bobby. I pushed out 121 within a few weeks of you sending it to me. Maybe some of your mojo soaked into the wrap. Pete has an innate way of providing a player with the correct tool. Congrats to the OP. If they dont already know what I mean, they will.

Chairman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any chance to see pics yet of the full cue? Looks like it’s a beauty, and very sharp with 5 veneers.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry guys...that cue is too nice to use. Should be framed and hung in your favorite room. Absolutely beautiful.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool cues were meant to be played with........same thing applies to autos or guns......use them to one’s ultimate pleasure.......this ain’t stamp collecting folks.