Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I've never seen a more self-inflicted and totally avoidable reputation meltdown that this one.

But wait ... There's More!

Eddie Wheat
Charlie and the Keycard of Uninvited Love
Fast Larry
Thomas Wayne
Bonus Ball threads
Danny Harriman
Stan Shuffet
Any aiming thread

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member

Eddie Wheat
Fast Larry
Thomas Wayne
Bonus Ball threads
Danny Harriman
Stan Shuffet
Any aiming thread

The Eddie Wheat meltdown was epic. I was up that night, and all I could do was shake my head every time I refreshed the page.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

Eddie Wheat
Fast Larry
Thomas Wayne
Bonus Ball threads
Danny Harriman
Stan Shuffet
Any aiming thread

all hail the hall of shame

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have received several greenies for my contributions to this thread, however, one of Glen's 2 cheerleaders gave me a red one, claiming I'm the one keeping this thread going!

So I haven't contributed in over a week, just so the sniveling fanboy could see I'm not the only one that can't stand an arrogant thieving conman.

Now, back to the search for the real king conman!

It could be that he took the $1750. and headed for the the strip club, and now he's suffering from silicone poisoning?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLDRqf0HNo

Thanks for the greenies everyone !:thumbup:

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just knowing that the fanboys think this thread should die makes me wanna' bump it regularly as long as I'm around...

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a kick out of the one that attacked me, I was thinking his training from the snake was all inclusive to include attacking others so that it draws attention away from the main subject! I was asked what I have contributed to poll! Well in fact an awful lot, to the owners of several pool halls since I was kid that enabled them to stay open! To the pockets of other players that were better than me that I tried to beat even with a spot when I thought I Had em by the nuts! And of course there have been the countless ones that have contributed to my well being! So anything that keeps this thread going I’m all in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just knowing that the fanboys think this thread should die makes me wanna' bump it regularly as long as I'm around...

Bingo!

Its the fooking douchebags in this world that allow shit like this to keep happening. :thumbup:

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a kick out of the one that attacked me, I was thinking his training from the snake was all inclusive to include attacking others so that it draws attention away from the main subject! I was asked what I have contributed to poll! Well in fact an awful lot, to the owners of several pool halls since I was kid that enabled them to stay open! To the pockets of other players that were better than me that I tried to beat even with a spot when I thought I Had em by the nuts! And of course there have been the countless ones that have contributed to my well being! So anything that keeps this thread going I’m all in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like the same fanboy. Maybe he only has one...all this time l thought he had two or maybe three??

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
One fanboy of the Snake has given me multiple reds on this and has gone as far as threatening to beat me up if I continued to post in the thread. So needless to say I am very scared and fearful for my life.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Wow, about 2 minutes after I posted this, same guy just PM'ed me with more fanboy bullshit. These guys are triggered. Must be sniffing the Snake's glue...

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
One fanboy of the Snake has given me multiple reds on this and has gone as far as threatening to beat me up if I continued to post in the thread. So needless to say I am very scared and fearful for my life.

Post his name, and let everyone know.

That shitbird don't fly

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can threaten me but don't threaten my two friends, Smith and Wesson. They both have a bad temper. :D

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I'm not going to name this person unless I continue to receive PM's, maybe I'll post them if this get's crazier...

JC

Coos Cues

Dude must be giving out a lot of rep to give you "multiple reds". Can't green or red the same person without a bunch of others inbetween.

This MFer must be on a tear!

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Dude must be giving out a lot of rep to give you "multiple reds". Can't green or red the same person without a bunch of others inbetween.

This MFer must be on a tear!

This dude hates me. He's always giving me red reps. I think it's because I always stuck up for Mark Gregory in all that craziness a few years back about rail work.

Mark has also lashed out at me in the past too because he had made it up in his mind that I knocked his price. But I was trying to show his price is the highest because his work is the best. He just took it the wrong way. Meantime I suffer because I have (2) 10 foot Centennials and I would love to have him do the rails

I forgive Mark because of his greatness.