Us open pics needed

Post First

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey gang! Ra Hanna here from On The Wire..I need the communities help..We are currently working on the ads for this years US Open 9 ball Championship...I am trying to locate pics of all the champions from prior years..Its been a daunting task..If any of you have any pics from yesteryear please contact me here or Ra@OTWpromotions.com...Thank You!! All Photo credits will be given...Let's make this years Open The Best And Biggest One Yet!!!!!

All of the past champions can be found at this link..
http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/history.php

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Low light photography

My 2nd go around, in trying to photograph the US open.
I don't really care if I get credit or not, I enjoy photography and if someone likes my photos cool .
You have my permission to use these photos .
If they are usable :embarrassed2:
Here are a couple photo,

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Hey gang! Ra Hanna here from On The Wire..I need the communities help..We are currently working on the ads for this years US Open 9 ball Championship...I am trying to locate pics of all the champions from prior years..Its been a daunting task..If any of you have any pics from yesteryear please contact me here or Ra@OTWpromotions.com...Thank You!! All Photo credits will be given...Let's make this years Open The Best And Biggest One Yet!!!!!

All of the past champions can be found at this link..
http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/history.php

Ra,

I got a bunch, from over the years. I've had a front row seat for many years (although I didn't go last year) and will have to go through my pics. What poses do you want (of the champs)? Maybe the one's with them holding the trophy?

Eric

Post First

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes my brother!! Anything you have will be welcomed..From the old to the new thank you..Hit me up PM....

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Camera

what body/lenses do you shoot with?

If you are talking to me I am using a 5DII and a EF 85mm 1.8 I have nifty fifty .

I try to stay 20 to 40 feet away. I am very nervous about bothering a player.

Last edited: