Michael Andros......

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey folks, Mike is done with treatments but feeling really weak and sleeping a lot he said. Feel free to send him messages to charge him up.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
michael
glad to know you are over treatments
hope they got it all
wish you a speedy recovery and the strength to get back to the pool room and hit balls with those great cues you have......:smile:
larry

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wishing you the best Mike. Get well soon, for your friends here at AZB need you.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Mike,
I’m glad you have finished the round of treatments, and hope you will steadily
see improved strength and better health. You are one of the very best in our
AZB community and tons of people have you in our thoughts.
Get well quick!
Will Prout

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael; it is in the most sincere way that I say, you got the 7. :grin-square:

Kidding aside, you've been through the wringer; let that be the worst of it for you as it becomes a speck in your rear view mirror,

Keep getting stronger every single day, Sir. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fightin' the "Big C". Second or third go-around. Rough s^*t.

No doubt. But Mike has been afflicted with nineballitis for much, much longer. Pretty much the entire 35 years I've known him. We've tried everything. Bribery, shaming, shunning and even an intervention but he just won't play one pocket. It's a disease much stronger than this cancer that Mike has already beat down once and I'm sure will again. He even bought some really sweet one pocket cues recently, but he just plays nine ball. It's sad really. But maybe, just maybe, this last round of chemo cured him of both the cancer and the nineballitis. Fingers crossed!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those treatments are really hard on a fella
you have a lot to be thankful for,

best wishes with your continued improvement

maybe this will give you a good excuse to quit pool

Dean

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt. But Mike has been afflicted with nineballitis for much, much longer. Pretty much the entire 35 years I've known him. We've tried everything. Bribery, shaming, shunning and even an intervention but he just won't play one pocket. It's a disease much stronger than this cancer that Mike has already beat down once and I'm sure will again. He even bought some really sweet one pocket cues recently, but he just plays nine ball. It's sad really. But maybe, just maybe, this last round of chemo cured him of both the cancer and the nineballitis. Fingers crossed!

Do you play at Family billiards?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That mfer just pushed out on the 8, didn't he?!

So glad to hear he's expected back.

Azb will be here, baby!