Steve Klein Fancy Player For Sale

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
For your consideration is a very nice Steve Klein cue. I picked up this cue brand new from Joe Salazar a few weeks ago and just cannot get used to not using a Predator shaft so I am listing it here for a quick sale and a good opportunity for someone looking for an upscale player. This cue is available for SOLD shipped via FEDEX next day anywhere in the Lower 48. Will consider even trades valued around 900 with 5/16-14 by .840 joint and between 18.5 and 19.0, preferably 18.7:D:D

Description:
Build Date: Assuming late 2010 or early 2011
Forearm: Highly figured birdseye maple
Wrap: Brown Elephant Ear bordered with thin brown phenolic rings
Butt: Highly figured birdseye maple with brown phenolic and nicely touched off with a brown bumper
Joint: Flat face capped Ivory joint with black Radial G-10 pin and plain brown phenolic rings.

Specifications:
Butt: - Like new condition zero dings and scratches. Less than 20 hours of play on one shaft, the other never played.
Joint: Black Radial G-10
Joint Width .830"
Top of wrap: 1.04"
Bottom of wrap: 1.21"
Butt 15.3oz with a bolt
Shaft 1 - 12.9mm 3.48oz Aegis Ferrule Layered Tip
Shaft 2 - 13.1mm 3.52oz Aegis Ferrule Layered Tip

Pictures Below:

Klein1.jpg

klein2.jpg

klein3.jpg

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i have a player,but my purpose is to recomend don coats to any buyers as a reputable person,reliable and honest

dean

PunchOut

addicted
Silver Member
Rating - 95.3%
41   2   0
nice cue, im just curious what you would consider to be a plain player! :thumbup: I have had two Kleins and they both played LIGHTS OUT! this cue is worth every penny

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
nice cue, im just curious what you would consider to be a plain player! :thumbup: I have had two Kleins and they both played LIGHTS OUT! this cue is worth every penny

I would consider plain a cue with a linen wrap, brass or aluminum pin, and a phenolic joint. The elephant ear wrap, G-10 pin, and capped ivory joint together are well over 300.00 in upgrades from what I would consider a plain player. From a looks perspective I would still consider the cue a plain merry widow player.

Joe was asking 900 for the cue and I offered 650, he came back with 800 and we flipped a coin for the difference and I won:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the bump.
-don

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
this man is too honest to sell,here he is showing his hole card

but the fact remains,this is still a great cue for not much money

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   0
Steve Klein

this guy is so honest, we shared a room at U S Open, thanks to Gian, who helped 2 guy's in need. Mr Coats is also a nice guy, he even helped the neighbor lady change a light bulb. nice cue, from a nice guy at a nice price. folks you can't go wrong. buy it. don [ little don ]

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Thanks for the confidence and bumps guys. The cue is now sold.

Thanks Again Positive Rep to you all.
-don