Where is Justin?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Justinb386 still banned or has he chosen not to return? Was he banned forever?
I may be wrong but it seems there was a lot more activity when he was around.
He had quite a following!

Last edited:

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He who must not be named took his antics to FB. Still the same Troll, just a different outlet.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't miss him but then again his posts never bothered me either. What did bother me was all the cyber bullying going on towards him.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't miss him but then again his posts never bothered me either. What did bother me was all the cyber bullying going on towards him.

Agreed... I think some of the picking was in Jest. But it got a little carried away

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Agreed... I think some of the picking was in Jest. But it got a little carried away

Yea - I have to agree too. Not saying he didn't deserve to be banned for a bit - but he did catch a lot of flak. Seemed like a very lonely boy begging for attention - hopefully he's getting out and interacting with the real world now.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
I thought he was a pretty good sport. Took it on the chin for the most part. Needy. Yes. Indecisive, yes. Still, tough crowd here...he did knowingly bring it upon himself.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I thought he was a pretty good sport. Took it on the chin for the most part. Needy. Yes. Indecisive, yes. Still, tough crowd here...he did knowingly bring it upon himself.

I guess this is how I see Justin....
...a bit naive, painfully shy.....but a good guy all the same...
....he only showed some aggression when he was constantly baited....
....he couldn’t win...he was called a troll while being trolled.

If somebody’s posting style would bother someone, why read his posts...
....life is not that difficult.

16605EDE-8A35-4066-B244-80BB5069DF93.jpg

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess this is how I see Justin....
...a bit naive, painfully shy.....but a good guy all the same...
....he only showed some aggression when he was constantly baited....
....he couldn’t win...he was called a troll while being trolled.

If somebody’s posting style would bother someone, why read his posts...
....life is not that difficult.

View attachment 481618
Well said, that's how I imagine him to be!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I stuck up for Justin for quite a while until I figured out what's his little bottom-feeding agenda was all about.
Even tried to help him out.
Once I figured it out I just ignored him.
Justin got away with quite a bit here on AZ, but I think he knows better than to take his bottom-feeding act to Facebook