Selling Samsara LE and a custom cue

Chance174

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to down size my collection and here are two cues i am selling.

Samsara LE

I am selling one of my pool cues that I am reluctant to get rid of but there are other toys i want to buy. I am selling a Limited Edition Samsara Pool Cue with a case for $850 or best reasonable offer. The cue is 19oz with a wood to wood joint for a nice hit. I have a Kamui Black Medium tip on the the cue which retails in the valley for about $30.00 plus another $5-15 for labor to install. The cue was purchased at GCue billiards for $1,200 2 years ago. I am willing to meet serious buyers at Bull Shooters or another pool hall if you want to try out the cue. The case is just an extra one i had laying around but is worth about $25.00. Please e-mail if interested.

I am open to trade for anything that goes bang, electronics, furniture, eliptical machine, ect....shoot me an offer if your interested. I am open to all trades just listed a few things but if you have another offer please let me know.

curly maple forearm
6 thuya burl points with maple and ebony veneers
butt sleeve is reverse of forearm
joint protectors
19 oz.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/spo/3059799656.html

Bill Newhouse custom cue
I am selling a custom cue from a local cue maker (Bill Newhouse). This is the 4th cue he ever made (for sale) and the number is marked on the cue itself. I am selling this custom cue for the low price of $400 OBO.

The cue has a very unique wrap that you will not see anywhere. It is a wood to wood joint so a nice soft hit comparable to a Samsara. I have also added Kumui Black tip on it which cost $45 for the tip and labor to install. There are a lot of cue's out there so this is a perfect chance to have a custom cue at a very low price.

I am willing to meet serious buyers at a pool hall to test out the cue. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

I am also willing to make trades for anything that goes bang, a 75+gallon aquarium set up, electronics, furniture, anything that goes bang, Eliptical Machine, cross bow, compound bow, ect..... Shoot me an offer and let's make it happen :)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/spo/3059792825.html

I can send more pictures on request. Local buyers in the Phoenix, AZ area only.

Chance174

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to upload pics but kept getting an error. I would prefer to sell them here in the valley so the buyer can see them in person first but would be willing to ship if someone could give me advice on how to do so. They are beautiful cues and shipping them makes me nervous...lol