show me your judd cues

jr_mercado

Registered
helo everyone. i have ordered my judd jt5 from trudy and i cant wait to play with it. can anyone please post your judd cues. thanks.

nthamix

Judd cues
Silver Member
jt 5, nice... I've been thinking about placing an order for the jt 4 , just haven't got around to doing it yet. How long did they tell you the wait would be? Thanks...

B.

asiasdad

Banned
My Judd's

nthamix said:
jt 5, nice... I've been thinking about placing an order for the jt 4 , just haven't got around to doing it yet. How long did they tell you the wait would be? Thanks...
B.

My JT4 and JT5. The JT4 has an early 10 part Predator shaft as the third shaft with a matching ring by Judd as well as Judd JP's.

View attachment 57064

butt cap smudge no longer exists

View attachment 57065

View attachment 57066

View attachment 57067

The JT5 is a full option version and can be seen here:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=84702

They are both excellent playing cues with just enough eye candy to not give you diabetes ;)

Last edited:

jr_mercado

Registered
wow what a cue. i like the jt4 too bad i dont have the extra cash... im hoping that my jt5 would also be perfect.

W

wayneward

Judd cue

Sorry the pics suck. Great playin cue though.

Attachments

• 100_0398.JPG
    100_0398.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 678
  • 100_0396.JPG
    100_0396.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 985
  • 100_0395.JPG
    100_0395.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 569

jr_mercado

Registered
nice cue wayneward. how is the hit? trudy told me that an ebony cue would be stiffer. is that ebony? how do you like the hit of your cue? thanks

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
An "old" 8 pointer Judd to share

Here are some pictures of a Judd from 1995 that I bought yesterday:p . Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, I made it with my phone :eek:
This cue hits great :cool:

It needs a refinish, so if anyone has an experience with Judd cues, please share. I like to know about what price a refinish could cost (without wrap, it's ok) and the times it takes. Thanks !

Pic-0190.jpg

Pic-0188.jpg

Pic-0187.jpg

Pic-0184.jpg

Pic-0191.jpg

asiasdad

Banned
I would believe your best deal would be to send it
back to Judd for re-finish, and personally I would
go for a new wrap. He is very fair and has quick
turn around time.

Also, if you want another shaft made with a
matching collar, that would be the time to
do it.

JMO

Danny

WORKING MAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Judd sneaky

This is an Ebony dufferin conversion done by Judd with an ivory joint sleeve,and it plays awesome,:D :D

005.jpg
[/IMG]
006.jpg
[/IMG]
008.jpg
[/IMG]

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony_in_MD said:
Here you are, a JT-1 with wrap. Great piece of Birdseye, in this cue

I thank you very much sir. I love the JT-1's. I almost bought an Ebony one but the wait and price was alittle too much for me at the time.