Efren Reyes at Jimmy's Pro Billiards

GrayBeard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren Reyes is at Jimmy's Pro Billiards in Columbia Heights Minnesota today through the 19th of January.
Jimmy's is owned by Jimmy Wetch, former pro player.

Today he played exhibition matches with anyone who wanted to play him. I heard unsubstantiated rumors
that he may be playing for a little more later on in his visit.

What a pleasure to watch this man move the ball around the table so effortlessly.
I can't believe he beat me after I payed $10 to play him!! ;)

Attachments

• Efren and Jimmy2.jpg
    Efren and Jimmy2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,980

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren Reyes is at Jimmy's Pro Billiards in Columbia Heights Minnesota today through the 19th of January.

Today he played exhibition matches with anyone who wanted to play him. I heard unsubstantiated rumors

What a pleasure to watch this man move the ball around the table so effortlessly.

Is my good playing young friend Michael Perron Jr. trying to make a game with Efren? :smile:

- Ghost

GrayBeard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I could answer you 1PG, but I don't know him. I'm not a gambler myself, so don't know the players.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Is my good playing young friend Michael Perron Jr. trying to make a game with Efren? :smile:

- Ghost

I assume you must've already played Efren......'cause it has been said...
... In the spirit world, the ghosts play Efren.

theluckfactor

all in the presentation
Silver Member
That's awesome. Watching a player of his caliber up front and in person would probably get me to the pool hall more often. If I were in the area I would definitely play him a couple of racks, just out of appreciation.

Saw play in Tacony–Palmyra years ago and got his auto graph.

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

- Ghost

Jr is playing him tomorrow afternoon Derby style. One pocket, banks and 9-ball. On a side note, I am going to be in Chicago the 24th - 27th if you are going to be around. It would be great to hang since we missed each other last year.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's good but it's a tough time of year to go from the Philippines to Minnesota.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for posting. Good to see Efren will be at the Derby.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I assume you must've already played Efren......'cause it has been said...
... In the spirit world, the ghosts play Efren.

Well...since you've brought it up...playing even-up or with a spot, Efren has never beaten me playing One Pocket :cool:

- Ghost

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No worries. It cost me a good bit more to play him 17 years ago..........:rolleyes:

I would pay $10 to lose to him any time...over and over..... :D:D

In my defense, I didn't have my Joss, just a sneaky, so I was at a disadvantage...and I am sticking to that excuse. ;) I will never sell that sneaky simply because it played against Efren.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jr is playing him tomorrow afternoon Derby style. One pocket, banks and 9-ball. On a side note, I am going to be in Chicago the 24th - 27th if you are going to be around. It would be great to hang since we missed each other last year.

Had a feeling Jr. would be playing him, that'll be good to sweat...good luck to Jr.

Matt, check your pm's.

And you even got him to wear your shirt...lol

What's up John...give em' hell at the DCC next week.