Florida residents!!!! Need money-cash--quick- porper lathe--with accesories!!!

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
NEED CASH CASH CASH--NEED TO COME TO ME--TAMPA, CLEARWATER--Saint Petersberg, LARGO, DUNEDIN---------------OR up to 4 hours away for a sweet deal!!!

PORPER LATHE=-- WITH LOTS OF SUPPLIES---Can start making cues---NOW NOW, with all the items and tools that I will supply---OVER $8,000 worth of stuff and if you have CASH and want a nice Cue Makers Lathe----

CASH CASH CASH--DEAL------------------------------------$4,500 ------------------------------------------------------------$4,500 OBO

CALL ME @ 727-277-9853

I have to have SURGERY and NUCLEAR MEDICINE PROCESS to isolate what BLOOd and BONE infection I have and what to treat it with to not DIE!!!!!

If you want it all shipped, I would but all money would have to be UP FRONT and I would take it to the UPS store and you would cover all the COSTS to BOX and Ship ALL the ITEMS with the LATHE!!

I will start a list of items that will go with the lathe and it is EVERYTHING to make a COMPLETE CUE---Almost ALL the PIN and JOINT Types---FROM 5/16x18-----to 3/8x10 PIN to UNI-LOC to AMERICAN RADIAL PINS---BIG PIN uni-loc RADIAL: PINS! Have Taps and All the Pins and Inserts for all these--Plus Joes GOLD SHAFT Wood and Tapered to final and one from Final Pass---Some Purple Heart Shaft Wood----

I will Post ANOTHER POSTING WITH THE PICTURES and all the SUPPLIES!!!

MESSAGE ME or CALL me and we can talk about everything I am providing to the buyer.

I cant use this while I am sick and can always buy again after I get HEALTHY again----

porper-lathe-setup#1.jpg

porper-lathe-setup#3.jpg

porper-lathe-setup#2.jpg

porper-lathe-setup#4.jpg

porper-lathe-setup#5.jpg

These pictures are not of the actual cue this is anotjher mobile cue builders setup---

But I will send actual pictures, send me a text @ 727 277 9853 and I will send pictures and complete inventory listings.

Respectfully

Mike Kennedy
The CueMan--Kennedys Billiard ProShop and Repairs--\

EMAIL ADDRESS------- michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

Largo, Florida 33771

Last edited:

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
Happy Holidays by the way

I understand this is not the original setup and only shown for descriptive purpose...
But, whose office is that, yours?

whose ever, that's a very nice Pro-Station.