Passing of a friend

jimibop

Registered
It is with deep regret that I inform all of AZ about the passing of a great friend. Steve Piesner (tikkler) has passed on DEC. 5th 2018 due to respiratory failure in Charleston South Carolina. He was not only a great guy but also a great friend, he will be sorely missed.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is very sad news. I did see him a few weeks ago at Bayshore Billiards, but hadn't seen him as frequently as usual. He always greeted me with a smile and had a few minutes to chat. He will be missed. My deepest condolences to all.

Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
very sorry to hear this

Steve got several cues from me over the years

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this. Steve was always cordial and willing to share his collection with this forum. He will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

Scott

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh, no. Horrible news.

One of the good guys around here, for sure.

No doubt.
I always enjoyed seeing the photos that he shared of his incredible collection/s. May God rest his soul. My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and close friends.
R.I.P. Steve :(

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
My condolences to the family and friends of Steve. Az hasn't been the same without his contributions. My favorite poster here of all time. RIP Tikkler.

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for your loss Pard..Good friends are hard to come by and harder to lose...

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Condolences to the family from Mark and I...

Steve always a great conversation and I definitely will miss his humor...

JV

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This post stopped me in my tracks. I am shocked and sad.

Of course I enjoyed his posts and seeing his cues. But beyond that I have to say he was one the the people that touched my life in a great way. I cannot reveal what I mean by that as it is a confidential matter. But suffice it to say that I hold him in high esteem and am thankful he was here on this Earth.

My prayers and best wishes will be for him and his family.

May he rest peacefully...maybe he can say hello to Gus and George etc for us...