Patrick Johnson

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Get well soon sir! Looking forward to reading many more of your posts. Prayers and good vibes your way!

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re:pJ

Wish you the speediest recovery! Look forward to seeing your posts soon!

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Well, if you're gonna fail, fail spectacularly :p

Best wishes for an uneventful surgery, hoping to see you here soon!

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those stress tests can be life savers.

I broke my ankle and had to do a chemical stress test . Dr. Stopped the test said you have had a heart attack. Next day I had 2 stents put in.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
All the best Patrick, look forward to hearing of your complete recovery.

Dave

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they suggest a CTE scan be sure to tell them you'd much prefer a ghost-ball scan. ;) Get well brother. You got facts to deal out and arguments,errrrrr, discussions to do.

Goes without saying - of course Pat didn't dog it - he brought facts with him re. his tests to see if the Doc/technicians knew what they were doing :cool: ...

...i.e. - Pat wanted to know if the ribbed floor of the treadmill for his stress test was vinyl or rubber cuz that would play into his results :yes: and Pat disagreed with the length of time that the injected dye contrast should be inside of him before the tests and scan should begin, :eek: etc. etc.

- Gh:)st

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ditto Charlie Brown! Pat is one of the good guys, and my great friend (just like YOU buddy! :grin:).

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

My very best to you!

I really enjoy your participation. You are knowledgeable and certainly know how to stir the pot. lol

Put yourself in their hands and do what they say and I look forward to hearing how you enjoyed the sandwich.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery Patrick!

Threat

Registered
Goes without saying - of course Pat didn't dog it - he brought facts with him re. his tests to see if the Doc/technicians knew what they were doing :cool: ...

...i.e. - Pat wanted to know if the ribbed floor of the treadmill for his stress test was vinyl or rubber cuz that would play into his results :yes: and Pat disagreed with the length of time that the injected dye contrast should be inside of him before the tests and scan should begin, :eek: etc. etc.

- Gh:)st

Too funny Ghost. You know Pat well, as do I.

My best wishes for your quick and easy recovery Pat.

Threat