View Single Post
Old
  (#37)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-06-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post
I completely understand...my comment was lighthearted...

I think it would be fun, actually I think it would be a blast, but for a big match like that I would want to be playing regularly so that I know I am giving my best effort. Especially in a team event like that, I wouldn't want to let my teammates down.

Who knows, maybe I'll try to find my cues in a couple weeks and start playing a little. I have to admit, all this new action has me thinking about it.

If they're too deep in the shed I can loan you a player haha. Action is always good!

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon