Update on the Des Moines pool scene

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
For what a bag of seed runs, they oughta be feeding half of Johnston. Glad to see corporate knows how to have fun. Couldn't be much better day for it.

Wishing I could see the sun today. :crying:

I have to mow the grass, put down some grass sead. Set up some tomato plants. Put out some trash, and do some spring cleaning. All the while preparing for another match with John M. Yep, ill be in dead punch on Sat. for sure.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to mow the grass, put down some grass sead. Set up some tomato plants. Put out some trash, and do some spring cleaning. All the while preparing for another match with John M. Yep, ill be in dead punch on Sat. for sure.

Hire a handy-man and go practice...:)

Although whatever your routine has been lately, it's been successful. Maybe you should ask for a bigger list of 'TO-DO'.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Stick to the screw it together and play technique. I think thats an advantage for you cuz you can rationalize any mistake you make by saying you dont practice, which lets you forgive yourself easier. No Practice!!

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Stick to the screw it together and play technique. I think thats an advantage for you cuz you can rationalize any mistake you make by saying you dont practice, which lets you forgive yourself easier. No Practice!!

This is the method that works for me no doubt.

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member

Jason, with all of this easy money you've happened into lately, maybe you should hire an undocumented worker to do your honey do's for you.... Then you can concentrate on the next lock! IMO

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Jason, with all of this easy money you've happened into lately, maybe you should hire an undocumented worker to do your honey do's for you.... Then you can concentrate on the next lock! IMO

There isnt any of it easy, you've watched me playing. To quote one of my good friends girlfriend, "im sweating like a whore in church"

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I got hammered and am still hammered. Shoutout to the Locksmith for no apparent reason. Team Barbaro in this *****. I'm out.

ballndaside

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im just lucky that i only need to ACTUALLY work about an hour a day. Although some days im at the desk for atleast 4 hours. :thumbup:

4 hours? thats it i just got a second job now i have to work 7 days a weeks yes it sucks but oh well

TheMadScientist

Justin Richardson
Silver Member
I ended up skipping the tournament to play Phil $20 a game one pocket, getting 9-7. After 5 hours he was one game up. We are planning to play again Tuesday night if anyone wants to watch two of the top 10 one pocket players in town going to battle. You might even be able to get in a sweat bet.

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
I ended up skipping the tournament to play Phil $20 a game one pocket, getting 9-7. After 5 hours he was one game up. We are planning to play again Tuesday night if anyone wants to watch two of the top 10 one pocket players in town going to battle. You might even be able to get in a sweat bet.

Well, Good luck to you sir.......But,,,,,,,,,,, I would rather rub my peter with sandpaper and then soak it in alcohol than watch a 1 pocket match! :shocked2: :slap::slap: :banghead: :bash:

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Well, Good luck to you sir.......But,,,,,,,,,,, I would rather rub my peter with sandpaper and then soak it in alcohol than watch a 1 pocket match! :shocked2: :slap::slap: :banghead: :bash:

Reminds me of when my drunk ex-wife took here teeth out....but I dont' wanna divert this thread.

Jeff Livingston