what maker/brand do you play the most?

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
What cue gets the most play? Simple question - one cue answer please (description would be great too).

My main player - McDermott M64C Phoenix (Oct. 06 cue of the month) 18.8 oz. a shade under 13mm with a newly installed Sniper ... the rest is all typical stock (3/8-10 etc.). The zebrawood on my cue isn't straight grained on the forearm; more of a spalted look - pretty cool looking IMO, and the cocobolo, paduke, and German brass rings at all points set it off. :p The leather wrap is just ok (looks wise), but I like it (when playing with it)

what's yours?

Last edited:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith Josey Fancy Sneaky Pete.
It is Bocote wood with 3 inlays (top of points, bottom of points and right above butt cap). Two custom fitted 314-2 shafts with matching ring work. One shaft has a Moori H and the other has a Kamui H. I love it. It is the only cue I play with.

BVal

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
BVal said:
It is Bocote wood with 3 inlays (top of points, bottom of points and right above butt cap). Two custom fitted 314-2 shafts with matching ring work. One shaft has a Moori H and the other has a Kamui H. I love it. It is the only cue I play with.

BVal
:mad: <---pure envy

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
BVal said:

BVal

which shaft/tip combo do you usually perfer?

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
despotic931 said:
:mad: <---pure envy
Shouldn't your face be green then :D:D:D:D

Just playin. I bought it about 2 or 3 months ago now and love it. Wish I could buy another one but I could bearly afford the first one :)

BVal

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
trustyrusty said:
which shaft/tip combo do you usually perfer?
I play with the Moori H shaft the most. I just recently had the Kamui H installed and I like it as well. To be honest I really like both of them. I am starting to lean towards the Kamui H though (the more and more I play with it).

BVal

Cue Freak

Why the stupid man suit?
Silver Member
Right now I'm playing with a straight black Jacoby with a 314-2 shaft and a Karomi tip.

Attachments

• Jacoby.JPG
    Jacoby.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 984

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
BVal said:
Shouldn't your face be green then :D:D:D:D

Just playin. I bought it about 2 or 3 months ago now and love it. Wish I could buy another one but I could bearly afford the first one :)

BVal

Oh well, maybe with this tax return that is coming...

BPG24

Banned
Alex Brick

4 Rosewood points wrapless.
Rosewood handle
Fancy ringwork

Last edited:

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
I travel with a custom cocoblo Southwest with ivory points, stitching, inlays, ferrules, and custom SW joint protectors. I break, play, and jump with it.

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use a few cues on and off...but without a doubt the one I keep coming back to is my BCM John Davis blank. Full spliced ebony with a leather wrap. Currently has a moori tip that I'm pretty sure is a medium...not positive.

mr8ball

I have been playing with a Schon for about 10 years. I just went to an OB1 from a 314 shaft about 2 years ago and love it. The OB1 has a hard moori tip and have had it on there for 2 years and it still plays very good.

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
I hung up an old Schon that I bought used in '93 about three years ago for a very simple Mystick sneaky pete ($150 retail) with a sniper tip.

I love it because it plays a lot better than I do. LOL

Stones

Bluesteel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Player...Mike Cochran

This is my Mike Cochran, and I won't ever play with anything else...unless I am in a room full of idiots, and then I use my wrapless Olney.

View attachment 58790

Mark

Last edited:

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
Currently Im using a Fury RP-9 19.5 oz with a Sterling single layer medium hard tip 12.5mm tip size.

Last edited:

Jallan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chad Carter

Curly maple plain jane
Brown leather wrap
3/8 x 11 joint
2 shafts at 12.25 and 12.75

rzrbak98

onepocket junkie
Silver Member