Challenge of the Legend: Bata versus Alcano Stream

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Wish they still had the live chat feature here on AZB so we could all BS live. :smile:

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
It's now a scotch double between Orcullo-Valle and Pagulayan-Luat. Does someone know when the rotation game of Reyes and Alcano will be ?

Thanks

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
It's now a scotch double between Orcullo-Valle and Pagulayan-Luat. Does someone know when the rotation game of Reyes and Alcano will be ?

Thanks

I am assuming it will be like a main event at the end, these doubles matches are cool, cant wait to see Efren and Alcano! So much for going to bed early. :boring2::smile:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
THANKS!
Alex said it's his birthday.
Happy bday if he wasn't kidding.
Dennis and Gandy, shooters from the south of the islands win.
I'm happy this is a BMPAP event.

Last edited:

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how do guys like those hot chicks dancing on the stage while they are on break?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
though the feed is a bit choppy I would prefer this over nothing with regard to being recorded. I really hope they could release the DVD as there is no Rotation at all available to watch, high-end game included. So I really hope some of us here who took time to study online streaming recording could save the video. In case there is a DVD it won't be that important, but otherwise this video is gonna be priceless!

Play resumes tomorrow, June 26, 2 pm local time, right? Scotch doubles finals and the main even then?