hillbilly on AZB tommorrow

hillbilly

Pro Player
Hi everyone. I'll be online here tommorrow to catch up my emails and answer questions. Hope to hear from everyone.:) I'll be here from about 11 am- 2 pm.

T

Timberly

Hey Charlie! I'll be at work when you're on so I figured I would take this chance to say hello & I hope all is going ok. See you in Valley Froge next month?!?!? :)

hillbilly

Pro Player
Yes, I'll see you Timberly at Valley Forge.

I don't have a personal website, but I've got one up and coming. I'l post here when it gets going. Thanks for the interest Colin. Book is still in the works. You don't really realize how difficult a book can be till you try. Nevertheless, it's coming along quite well.

hillbilly

Pro Player
Fantastic! It really does me good to hear positive feedback from the people that I have helped over the years. I hope everyone that has the chance to learn from me has learned a lot from me. I know I have a lot to offer everyone who wants to take their time and learn. Anything worth having, takes time. There's not a champion out there that hasn't paid their DUES to become that champion and it all STEMS from a lot of hard work and proper guidance to learn quickly. Since I'm a master at what I do, I would suggest everyone should LISTEN to what I have to say about learning in my book.:)

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
I'm glad for your book nice to see some of us Hillbilly's doing good. Next time your in NC let me know we can trade some more shots...I might give you a little nine ball trouble now.lol My number is listed I live in Monroe,NC

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charlie is a great teacher and I cannot wait to read his new book.

Good to see you back here on line again.

Richard:)