View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
Ralph Kramden
BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Ralph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond repute
 
Ralph Kramden's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,974
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Land of the free.. Only because of the brave
   
10-20-2017, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Kramden View Post
Something about pool that you could read on a rainy day.

- http://sites.google.com/site/poolandbilliard/pool-dogma -

Caution:- What you read on the pool dogma page is IMO

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaSaun View Post
Using 'IMO' as often as you do shows insecurity.

We already know it is your opinion. You wrote it, so it is obviously your opinion.

When someone prefaces or ends a thought with IMO, I dismiss 90% of what he says. He only writes that because he can't back up his statement and is deathly afraid of someone arguing with him.
I hope you don't work at the US Patent office. Patents or copyrights mostly belong to IMO folks.
If you dismissed 90% of what I'd written, I hope you find something of interest in the other 10%. IMO

.


GAMES... http://sites.google.com/site/poolandbilliard

Recognize a 1/2 ball 30 degree cut, and the 1/8 ball angles.
Paralysis by aiming analysis happens by thinking too much.

To play at top speed.. You must own the stop shot line.

Last edited by Ralph Kramden; 10-20-2017 at 06:59 AM.
  
Reply With Quote