Adam cue

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
brilliance said:
Any expirience with Adam cues?

I found one that cost only $100, it look awesome!

They are great cues for a beginer, and the price is hard to beat also.

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
Yep. Good cues, great price. I've been playing with one for about 9 months now. Though I do have a Schmelke on the way. Btw, anyone know how to pronounce that? :p

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
David Beck said:
Yep. Good cues, great price. I've been playing with one for about 9 months now. Though I do have a Schmelke on the way. Btw, anyone know how to pronounce that? :p
Shmellkee:)

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
manwon said:
They are great cues for a beginer, and the price is hard to beat also.

Same cues as Helmstetter, Balabushka..

Adams also has a hit on thier hands IMHO with the new Classic series, those replica's are way cool, and economicaly priced... its just to bad they are made overseas, but then again id hate to think what some of those cues would cost if they were made by hmm, Joss? Viking? McDermott? Id suspect they would be in the thousands..

SPINDOKTOR

Last edited:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Look in the new Mueller catalog at the Adam Southwest copies. While I haven't held one in my hands yet...they look very sporty in the pics. Except for the Lion logo on the forearm. I'm sure Ryan at Rat cues can fill us in on the quality.:)

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
Look in the new Mueller catalog at the Adam Southwest copies. While I haven't held one in my hands yet...they look very sporty in the pics. Except for the Lion logo on the forearm. I'm sure Ryan at Rat cues can fill us in on the quality.:)

They do look pretty sporty. Page 40 if anyone's wondering.

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:

# AA-3 is my favorite out of the Southwest copies, also look at AH-12, what would it cost to have something like that custom made? Id bet more than 352$ That cue is awsome...

SPINDOKTOR

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

This is the one I am looking for:

adamad4w.jpg

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
That's the AD-4. Same one I have. Though the one in the picture looks to be made especially for photos.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Admas is on point.............overseas schoverseas.........My main player is a old special edition (Stanley West) made my Adam in Japan for the European market.... wonderful cue..

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
i believe that model is made in China and the more expensive classic series are made in Japan. if these were made in USA it would have rounded points just like all American production cues.

Last edited:

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:

I've been impressed with the quality of these cues. I think they are great for the money. I believe they are made in Japan and not China.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Plus, they have the opition to order custom cues directly from them....

Pick out everything...points, woods, splices,veneers, you name it... pay them 50% and get the cue in 5-6 months....

Shane <------Adam fan