Avoid eBayer Robert Wayne Cues

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok guys, maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed or maybe what happened here is so stupid that I can't believe it. Whats did this guys do again? I mean with the two different accounts? Please let me know and make it really easy for me to understand.

fdambi

Custom Order Cues
Silver Member
What really happened

In the auction ad it states to specify the weight, etc, when you pay for it. In the page when the order is being processed by paypal there is an area for "instructions to the seller" and I put those instructions in there specifically and have a copy of that transaction on my paypal account which is proof I can furnish if anyone doesn't believe me. I was very very clear on how I wanted the cue delivered. I had a friend who is like 63 yrs old, and has played pool for over 40 years, and has played with just about everything, and he didn't think the cue was any good either. The tip is like a piece of glass, it makes a ton of noise, it vibrates out of your hand with a loose grip, and with the weight of like 17.5 oz the balance is way out of whack. I am going to change the weight myself, the tip, and have a wrap put on it to see if it makes a difference. If not, it'll just be a house cue. It might sound dumb to put anymore money into the cue, but sometimes a few small changes do make a difference. The cuemaker should have shot with the thing before he shipped it, and he would've known if he is any kind of pool player that it hits strange and really throws the ball. It almost creates a jump shot masse effect when the cueball is near the rail. I've never miscued so many times, or had to use a tip tool so many times. The ferrule doesn't even fit the diameter of the shaft, and the ink from one of the rings looks like it kinda bled off the edges of the ring when the finish was put on. It looks like paint.

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Thank you Lord!

Who cares about a writer's strike...this shit is priceless! Keep 'em coming.:D