Janice Bludworth

Purdman

Banned
I just got off the phone with Leonard. Janice is in real bad shape. They both need our prayers more than ever. Tomorrow, Blud has to make some very difficult decisions. He is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. "Thy will be done" is always at the end of my prayers. If you have the time, tonight, ask the big guy to give Blud strength and courage to make the right decision and for Janice to be relieved of her pain and suffering.
Don P.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I am deeply saddened by the difficult circumstances that our esteemed friend on the forum is facing.

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
Hang in there Blud

It is important that we all remember there are things we don't control...besides whitey =).

God be with them all...

Shorty

SanDiegoFan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I have been lurking around this board for more than 2 months. I now believe I have something important and valuable to contribute to this forum with my first post...

Prayer is powerful...
"God Bless the Bludworth Family"

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I believe that Leonard has the strength and more importantly the Love to make the proper decision. His heart will tell him what to do. God Bless Janice... Doug

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Remember the good times and smile when you think of her.

I will pray for their Family's peace of mind and that God is gentle.

Dave

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God be with you both in your time of trouble. Know that he watches over us all. Everyone from AZ is with you Blud. Sam

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jazzn4444 said:
I haven't prayed in years, but tonight I will. God will be with you tonight Blud.

Well said and my sentiments exactly.

Godspeed Blud and Janice.

Dave

Troy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely keeping Janice and Blud in my thoughts.

First a guy on CCB, now someone here.

Godspeed to both.

Troy

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I would like to express my thoughts and prayers to the entire Bludworth family during this trying time. Leonard, keep the faith and know that we are keeping you all in our thoughts in prayers. Sometimes when we pray we don't always get the answers we want, but we ALWAYS get answers. Keep your ears open. God is speaking to you.

Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse. - Philip Yancey

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
I just got off the phone with Leonard. Janice is in real bad shape. They both need our prayers more than ever. Tomorrow, Blud has to make some very difficult decisions. He is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. "Thy will be done" is always at the end of my prayers. If you have the time, tonight, ask the big guy to give Blud strength and courage to make the right decision and for Janice to be relieved of her pain and suffering.
Don P.

May the decisions he has to make be made with the Good Lords guidance. They are both in my prayers........................mike

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
My family and I will definitely be praying tonight for the Bludworth family. God puts it in our hands because He knows we can make the right decision when it's time to. Peace, John.