View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Gerry
AzB Silver Member
Gerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-30-2008, 09:32 AM

2 years ago I got a table from Boston pool tables called a "9' Victory Pro", and it was most likely a "Chinese" knock off of a Gold Crown. Over all the table plays great, and went together just like the GC3's I've worked on for years.....same slate, same rails. The only PIA was they had NO directions!!!....luckily I have worked in a few pool rooms that did work on thier own tables so I had no issues. At $2600 delivered to my house with Simonis and the rails covered, the price was right, and all I really need to do is shim the pockets next time I do the rails.

I'm all for buying American, but theres something wrong when I can get basically the same table delivered from China for what $5k less then the guy down my street?!

No short term memory and no expectation!=Dead stroke!