View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

01-30-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okinawarob
I have all Chinese tables in my room since 1989. They have held up very well in a Marine Bar. The military puts a ton of use to them and they hold up. The key is to take the proper time to set up. I have just changed one to the Chinese version of the Metro. My customers love it and it plays very good. I have one table that has not been releveled once since 1998! Only recovered but I have never needed to touch the slates. I have to wonder what company these people have been dealing with to have had that much trouble with tables. This thread is sounding more like a BS knock China hype. I love the US tables guys but find it hard to believe that any room owner would not research and purchase from a respected company if they are going to base any pool room business around unknown Chinese tables. Flags are going up here. My thoughts: A good value for the savings if you are on a budget or like me on an island where shipping and customs would not make the purchase worth the additional expenses.
I can't find the brand name of the ones I was talking about. It was a 4-letter name Ileo...something like that. If I run into someone that owns or still plays there I'll post it. Johnnyt

Never Give Up