Our own member uwate live now.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just said the next match will be the hot seat between Tony Crosby and Donny Mills! Should be a good match!!!

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Damn, missed it...

That Dave Uwate, runs out alotty(I think he's been waiting years for someone to say that :) ).

Eric

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
thanks folks. tough playing at 1am when im use to waking up at 5. Props to Tony Crosby, he is a helluva player. I heard he beat Donny 7-2 in finals but then they do a one rack shootout and Donny won the flip and B&R. Donny was playing the best in the field yesterday from what I saw. He is the deserved champion from this event.

Eric...that was funny. The guy who said that to me at US Ams back in 2010 probably is on AZ. Most pool junkies find there way here eventually.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks folks. tough playing at 1am when im use to waking up at 5. Props to Tony Crosby, he is a helluva player. I heard he beat Donny 7-2 in finals but then they do a one rack shootout and Donny won the flip and B&R. Donny was playing the best in the field yesterday from what I saw. He is the deserved champion from this event.

Eric...that was funny. The guy who said that to me at US Ams back in 2010 probably is on AZ. Most pool junkies find there way here eventually.

Nice shooting man!!

Got any idea what the drama was about during Tony and Donnie's last match?? Sounded like someone in the room might have walked up and grabbed one of their cues to go play with or something like that.

Congrats to Donnie Mills for winning the event.

Last edited:

Mike_Mason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave - watched you play some on the excellent stream. Looked pretty good to me. Congrats on a nice performance. - Mike

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
I did not hear about any drama. Without knowing anything, one things for sure, its unlikely because of donny and tony arguing. Those two get along just fine. Tony gets along with everyone, even really difficult people. There were a few at the event too that were pretty damn annoying lol. All I can say is LSD is one helluva drug.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not hear about any drama. Without knowing anything, one things for sure, its unlikely because of donny and tony arguing. Those two get along just fine. Tony gets along with everyone, even really difficult people. There were a few at the event too that were pretty damn annoying lol. All I can say is LSD is one helluva drug.

Thanks. That is true, what ever happened there they were laughing about it afterwards.