Need opponent for Salt City Billiards Challenge IV January 9th

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Salt City Billiards in Syracuse is looking for an opponent for a top pro for our fourth Salt City Billiards Challenge. This will be the evening of Wednesday January 9th, the day before the next Turning Stone Classic.

I want to match Jayson Shaw up with another top pro in a live streamed action match. Nine ball in a longer race up to 25 games. I have reached out to a few top pros and have none commited to playing Jayson yet. I would love to host Justin Bergman or Aranas to play him, but as of yet neither has not accepted. This offer is now open to any top player who wants to play.The details of the match and possible handicaps are up to the players. We are looking to have the players bet at least a few thousand...but the sky is the limit of course.

Following the match we will host our 4th Salt City Billiards Open with pros going to 8 games and amateurs to 7. It pays out a thousand or so to first and is done by midnight. We also run bar table mini tournaments all night. It is free to come watch and the match and tournament will be live streamed.

We will pay an appearance fee to both players and assist them in any way possible with transportation locally or to Turning Stone. We are located a mile from the Syracuse Airport, bus/train staion and New York State thruway. Turning Stone is just 30 minutes drive.

Any top players or backers of players who are interested please private message me. Anyone who knows a player personally please let them know about this offer.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any top pro coming into town for the January Turning Stone Classic is welcome to make a game and play in our feature match Wednesday January 9th. We are looking to put up a world class action match for serious money. For those who have never played Turning Stone, Please know it is a fantastic venue.

Please PM me if you have interest in playing or know a top pro who would.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One more bump for an action match

Couple leads left to pursue. If we have to do another exhibition we can. If not add money to the open tourney and let people play for more money.