Thread: Mr 600
View Single Post
could be ...
Old
  (#266)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!

ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

could be ... - 08-24-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFlash777 View Post
It takes 8 perfect faro shuffles to return a full deck to its original order, not 4.

Could be eight to get the suits right. Seems like it was three or four times to put the numbers in order again. Might have been eight to do that but I don't remember it taking that many shuffles to know where every card in the deck was at. I'm working from memory from over fifty years ago so always possible I simply forgot how many shuffles anything took. Three or four shuffles resulted in some order that was handy to know but I've slept a bunch of times since playing with cards for hours when I was sitting around alone and bored.

Hu