Tony Zinzola

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe that he took a lot of deposits on cues and never delivered on them. I think that was the last I heard of Zinzola.

De$action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zinzola

I liked his work as well!!! Someone had a black cue segmented handle with what I think we're blue square ring work wish I would've picked that cue up

jus4funbilliard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know he screwed a bunch of people, my cue was a week late,hits good ,veneers are awesome. So I was lucky.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
He is an lying Bastard:mad:

He overestimated his position in the cue making universe. He must have thought he would be forgiven and swept under the rug like so many above him. That's the problem with Internet hype and praise...

When you're late, or do very egregious things to your customers, like take their money and not deliver, you need to expect some blowback. For some it becomes dog pile on the rabbit, you're a scumbag, you can't deliver, you're a thief, for others its, he is a genius and needs time, he is a family man and cues are secondary, he has health problems, he is a great cuemaker but can't read a clock or calendar. He was not in the latter in the eyes of the cue buying universe...

JV

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
He overestimated his position in the cue making universe. He must have thought he would be forgiven and swept under the rug like so many above him. That's the problem with Internet hype and praise...

When you're late, or do very egregious things to your customers, like take their money and not deliver, you need to expect some blowback. For some it becomes dog pile on the rabbit, you're a scumbag, you can't deliver, you're a thief, for others its, he is a genius and needs time, he is a family man and cues are secondary, he has health problems, he is a great cuemaker but can't read a clock or calendar. He was not in the latter in the eyes of the cue buying universe...

JV

Yeah you are right, he WAS an genius.
His cues plays damn sporty but he can't read a clock or calendar and no money to pay back.
Ralf

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
I haven't been here in quite a while, and I'm simply shocked :eek: to read what has happened to Tony. I still don't know the full story, but I've gotten the gist of it. In any case, here's a big HELLO to those of you that still remember me. :grin-square:

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use one of his cues as my player and it's amazing. I've hit with a pretty wide variety of cues and it's the best I've ever hit with. It also made me switch to regular maple after being a diehard low deflection shaft guy for years (granted the shaft on my player is over 150 years old).

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Afaik, he quit cue making ( whether permanently or temporarily, I don't know ) and went back to the real estate business.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For awhile, I even debated about having him build me a cue since his workmanship looked pretty good.
Then that rotten SOB screwed a bunch of customers and ran away. There's posts on Az about this thief.

Last edited: