Logo design challenge

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my design... for your consideration

Very rough (used Bitmap) I just wanted to visualize the design a little.. but here is my take on it, fonts & image would obviously need to be configured to taste. :thumbup:

Attachments

• DDCues.jpg
    DDCues.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 191

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Hi Chris,

Interesting write up and with the amount of work invloved I can see where the
price comes from.

But, and I do mean this totally respectfully, for my company it would be overkill.
I am allready well established in the market. We are redoing our website both
frontend and backend and the amount of money you're talking about just for a
logo (not your special price) is what we spend on the entire frontend and backend
re-design.

I am not going to be the next Amazon, I sell high end pool cues because that is
what I love to do and that market will always be very, very limited.

gr. Dave

Understood. I hope someone comes up with something you like. So far, the ones shown are good attempts by people who aren't designers, but they are nowhere near professional or even remotely simple enough to be logos. Good luck - hope it works out.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As to not integrating a cue or ball, you are certainly entitled to your opinion but it is what I am looking for.
It could also be a pool table or some other piece of equipment but I do want the logo to show what
my company is about.

gr. Dave

I think, of the designs you show, the second one accomplishes that without leaning towards being cute. Just my opinion.

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Understood. I hope someone comes up with something you like. So far, the ones shown are good attempts by people who aren't designers, but they are nowhere near professional or even remotely simple enough to be logos. Good luck - hope it works out.

I think cubc's design is pretty genius.